Science Forums

Need help asap

karlfreak

ok i need to know what is to be included into a litutre reveiw, on burning alcohols to raise the temputure of water,

What does that mean? What could it possibly mean? What is your native tongue? If it is English you had better start getting educated double quick if you wish to do more than dig ditches in your adulthood.

Google

sterno 132,000 hits

sterno acetate 798 hits

http://jchemed.chem.wisc.edu/JCESoft/CCA/CCA2/MAIN/CANHEAT/CD2R1.HTM

ok i need to know what is to be included into a litutre reveiw, on burning alcohols to raise the temputure of water, :)

Perhaps you could clarify "litutre reveiw". I have no idea what you're asking and can't even guess what your misspelling is supposed to be.

• 2 weeks later...
What does that mean? What could it possibly mean?

You know, I know, you know I know and I know you know I know you know what he means. Why do we all do this? Every day I catch myself pretending not to know or understand something - there must be a name for this phenomenon. Perhaps there's a genetic reason why we strategically mask what we know.

You know, I know, you know I know and I know you know I know you know what he means. Why do we all do this? Every day I catch myself pretending not to know or understand something - there must be a name for this phenomenon. Perhaps there's a genetic reason why we strategically mask what we know.

I really didn't know what he meant by 'litutre'. With all of the various speakers that pass through here it could be french or german or something else for all I know. Literature just did not come to mind at the time.