Science Forums

Black Holes And Quantization Of Charge

I misspoke I used the planck mass for a planck particle for the anti-proton/neutron/proton's schwarzschild radius of (n)e-54 meters from 1.6e-35 (lp) meters (1/4^33 photon compactments)

when you place two neutral photons next to each other they go positive charge at the same time & this cuts the number of sphere inversions in half as well as halving the size of the sphere inversions that's for the first compactment i really did this in my head & don't know how to code fractal iterations in mathematica & was counting on 006 to actually show these plots and derive the formulae

No offense but 006's calculus was more directly related to physics than yours was, yours was for nanobiology

Yes, biological systems are very complex and require different math.

I misspoke I used the planck mass for a planck particle for the anti-proton/neutron/proton's schwarzschild radius of (n)e-54 meters from 1.6e-35 (lp) meters (1/4^33 photon compactments)

when you place two neutral photons next to each other they go positive charge at the same time & this cuts the number of sphere inversions in half as well as halving the size of the sphere inversions that's for the first compactment i really did this in my head & don't know how to code fractal iterations in mathematica & was counting on 006 to actually show these plots and derive the formulae

See, you have stepped into a area, I have done before, you can calculate the Sum of Change or the amount of change experienced by the particle. Δ  = 2

I have done research into this area before when I, was first doing Planck level quantification of Electromagnetism, that (1/4^33 photon compactments)  is a summation of change or Absolute Dirac function.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Polymath,

You say you do not understand calculus, I am setting up an introduction to math skills in algebra and calculus. The introduction will show useful and neat ways to manipulate objects. It will also cover dimensional analysis, a subject which a few people are still to understand here. 

You know where my blogs are if you want to chase it up in the next week. First instalment will be in by monday. And will continue from thereon.

sounds like a big headache!

I perceive the big picture better than most, the minutiae is where it gets drawn for everyone to manipulate.

That I leave to you. You're welcome.

Dubbel is right, you need to learn calculus that is the methods we use to visualize the mathematics of the system, we are all taught calculus to see math as pictures basically. It is worth your time to learn. The reason that mathing the object is so difficult for you Polymath is because you don't understand calculus.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Dubbel is right, you need to learn calculus that is the methods we use to visualize the mathematics of the system, we are all taught calculus to see math as pictures basically. It is worth your time to learn. The reason that mathing the object is so difficult for you Polymath is because you don't understand calculus.

I've done it already seen the theory of everything in my own head. It's the linguistic syntax I lack, to get a computer program to do it is the only way to see it outside of my own imagination or see a shareable representation of it.

Math is just another word for causality. There are multiple languages I could learn to use in order to plot it with mathematica, some easier than others depending on what you're used to. That's the reason 006 is doing the refresher course, because I know what he's doing it to prepare for, what he intends to plot in July. I'm excited, but too lazy to learn the language myself.

Like God, he intends to create the universe in seven days. He's going to write it in a certain form that my "friend" might be interested in. There may be unconventionally fast servers out there that require a password to use, probably have remote access.

Edited by Super Polymath