Science Forums

Updates On A Toy Model Of Gravity

Dubbelosix

when then L is still not defined which brings us back to define L as L ≠ [/size]H which is the Hubble constant.[/size]

. [/size]

L is basically the Mandelbrot set, it requires infinite calculations & is undefinable.

Why do you need to fully define how small or large the dimensions of gravity or motion of bodies can get when you know they're neither zero nor infinity. Just treat L as you would any other asymptote.

Edited by Super Polymath

L is basically the Mandelbrot set, it requires infinite calculations & is undefinable.

Why do you need to fully define how small or large the dimensions of gravity or motion of bodies can get when you know they're neither zero nor infinity. Just treat L as you would any other asymptote.

See, I realize how screwed up that was last night when dubblesiox pointed out that the values didn't match and me only having a E7 for Supergravity. I dunno Unable to visually construct image error meaning I really don't know why that doesn't balance.

Edited by Vmedvil

Yes, it does actually look something like that but now I dunno how to define p/q for Supergravity.

jdqviZw.jpg

If 

cmW3bDZ.png

so basically a wormhole passage.

No, black holes. They're closed on all sides. A black hole in de sitter space translates to a white hole in anti de sitter space, a black hole in anti de sitter space translates to the dimensions we inhabit. A white hole is a boundless 2.something dimensional sphere with no real boundary. Basically infinite size, it's the inside out of a black hole.

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30597-the-theory-of-everything/

Edited by Super Polymath

So reality is a 5 dimensional hypersphere. A snake eating its own tail. Mass & energy being fluctuations in the density mediums of two realities with opposite temporal linearities as the snake eats it's own tail. This is why there can infinite bodies in motion infinitely beneath the Planck length. Which is why you get Esub(8+n).

So reality is a 5 dimensional hypersphere. A snake eating its own tail. Mass & energy being fluctuations in the density mediums of two realities with opposite temporal linearities as the snake eats it's own tail. This is why there can infinite bodies in motion infinitely beneath the Planck length. Which is why you get Esub(8+n).

Ya sorry, Super Polymath this is where I draw the line I think Dubblesoix was right, this is generating anomalies in my equations because of DE being Tachyon Radiation and white and black holes

The Correct form is.

[math] Planck-Curvature = \frac{2}{3} <\psi|R_{ij}|\psi> \pi (\sqrt \frac{1}{L_p^2})^3 [/math] 

Then

[math] \Delta <E> = \frac{C^4}{12 G }  \int \Delta <R_{ij}>  (\sqrt \frac{1}{L_p^2})^3 = \frac{C^4}{12 G } \int  <\psi|(R_{ij} - <\psi |R_{ij}| \psi>)|\psi> (\sqrt \frac{1}{L_p^2})^3 [/math]  

[math] \sqrt \frac{1}  { t_p^2 C^2}= \sqrt \frac{1} { L_p^2} =\sqrt \frac{1}{ E_8 E_8} [/math] 

[math] t_p^2= O^2 [/math]
[math] c^2 = P^2[/math]

That Transformation to E has to be wrong.

[math] Planck-Curvature = \frac{2}{3} <\psi|R_{ij}|\psi> \pi (\sqrt \frac{E}{L_p^2})^3 [/math] 

Then 

[math] \Delta <E> = \frac{C^4}{12 G }  \int \Delta <R_{ij}>  (\sqrt \frac{E}{L_p^2})^3 = \frac{C^4}{12 G } \int  <\psi|(R_{ij} - <\psi |R_{ij}| \psi>)|\psi> (\sqrt \frac{E}{L_p^2})^3 [/math]  

[math] \sqrt \frac{E}  { t_p^2 C^2}= \sqrt \frac{E} { L_p^2} =\sqrt \frac{E}{ E_8 E_8} [/math] 

[math] t_p^2= O^2 [/math]
[math] c^2 = P^2[/math]

It's not tachyon radiation unless you're beneath the Planck length where it's still not tachyon radiation because time has contracted enough to transform the speed of light just as it transformed the Planck length. It's conformal, this has to do with fractal dimensionality (Mandelbrot set) not anti de sitter space.

So, what you are saying is beyond Contracting Space and dilating Time there is a C Relativity which causes C to increase relative to time increase and decrease in space which makes it "Non Tachyonic" domain but still above C, but this generates Cherekov radiation due to the Higgs mechanism being Dark Energy, but the problem with that is it breaks conservation of Energy-Momentum I have had this discussion before the Universe would be losing energy-mass.

Edited by Vmedvil

So, what you are saying is beyond Contracting Space and dilating Time there is a C Relativity which causes C to increase relative to time increase and decrease in space which makes it "Non Tachyonic" domain but still above C, but this generates Cherekov radiation due to the Higgs mechanism being Dark Energy, but the problem with that is it breaks conservation of Energy-Momentum I have had this discussion before the Universe would be losing energy-mass.

No, it would dispersing energy across a boundless plane, merely decreasing the density medium of reality like the vacuum radiation in-between galactic superclusters, & gaining the energy contained within parallel universes as they combine with it as black hole mergers in anti-desitter space. Edited by Super Polymath

No, it would dispersing energy across a boundless plane, merely decreasing the density medium of reality like the vacuum radiation in-between galactic superclusters, & gaining the energy contained within parallel universes as they combine with it as black hole mergers in anti-desitter space.

So then it would be a Quantum entanglement like system.

3RmMgUO.png

pWrHSHQ.png

Edited by Vmedvil