Science Forums

Help on very Basic Calculus

You do know that the Mesoamerican deity is properly spelled Quetzalcoatl (Aztec as such), right? Same construct was Gukumatz, Nine Wind, and Kukulcan (general Aztec and Maya). The kaffee klatch included Xolotl, Tlaloc, Xipe, and Tezcatlipoca.

http://www.rjames.com/Toltec/myth2.htm

For all that, plus the quaint bit about running a cord studded with thorns through a priest's pierced tongue to propitiate the gods, a handful of Spanish conquistadors went through their civilizations like crap through a goose. Test of faith.

You do know that the Mesoamerican deity is properly spelled Quetzalcoatl (Aztec as such), right? Same construct was Gukumatz, Nine Wind, and Kukulcan (general Aztec and Maya). The kaffee klatch included Xolotl, Tlaloc, Xipe, and Tezcatlipoca.

http://www.rjames.com/Toltec/myth2.htm

For all that, plus the quaint bit about running a cord studded with thorns through a priest's pierced tongue to propitiate the gods, a handful of Spanish conquistadors went through their civilizations like crap through a goose. Test of faith.

I know all of this but the way I spell it is the easiest way for me to remember!

Most Europeans like me pronounce it that way anyway! :)

the way i think it if you got those derivations down then all the course will be easy and later you will figure out integration much like derivations but different.

just be concenstrated when you do you work if you mind wonders off then on the test day you look at your homework and you think HUH....