Science Forums

I've Taken Up The Challenge Of At Reaching The Border To Fulldive And I've Made It.

Hi guys I've been keeping this down for a while and I have been following this since I was sure if it would work but I'll start with the story get to the facts later.

I've been reading up on this thread since it was created and am a massive fan of SAO. I am and will not reveal or will be revealing my name during our little 'adventure' to make that clear.

I've taken up the challenge of at reaching the border to FullDive and I've made it. All on my own with homemade software and endless hours of skill and high sugar tea.

But my problem is if any of you watch or have seen the Netflix series Heroes whe the Indian guys dead father makes the jiberish program with the weird fs repeating over and over? Yeah it's like that.

But I think I have a bridge across the river.

A gateway to FullDive and SAO and The Seed. To a place where people can be kings, queens, astronauts, pilots. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

But it is a 1 in a million chance and it could all blow up a be destroyed.

But if anything comes up about the bridge I will post it here first.

Something I must add and I hope you are all agreeing to by reading this post:

1. You can not and I mean MUST NOT tell anyone important we do not need unwanted attention and I say we because everyone of you on this thread before this post are the Founding Fathers of the new age of technology.

2. If and I say IF this works I will be selecting a specially selected 100 to be the Ancestral who will be given Universal logins giving Curator powers in every game created but terms and conditions will be all resolved when the bridge is crossed the Curator HUB will be born.

And that is all I will keep updates on here on my progress but for talking about my project only call it PROJECT ARBITER and nothing else that is the codeword.

Peace.

Update on Project Arbiter.

Info count: couple small things to update on and nothing too exciting to report just a couple questions.

1. Couple of my friends in the game development field were saying if the plan goes smoothly and all ends well they said they would get to work with some games for the device. Any suggestions like games from SAO or game ideas will be much appreciated.

(Side note they are working to help with the code as we speak.)

2. I need some one with web development skills to make a website for the project to confirm legitimacy to the public if you can then I will also need a company name if anyone has any ideas.

3. I'm thinking I should start a thread in FullDive Tech just for Project Arbiter updates and stuff if you think I should then it will contain all the info and events coming up to the hopeful release of Project Arbiter. Answers are greatfully received.

4. I lied there are some big BIG news on Project Arbiter. PLATFORM prototype 1 is complete!!!! YES!!! Let me explain it is basically The Seed from SAO but you start with a see through floor and sky all around you and using your Flip Hud you can build place element and enemies anything as long as you have the design for the thing you are placing. It is a HUGE step for me and the team.

5. We are also close to the first Full dive prototype testing.

6. For questions and private matters email [email protected]. The first 50 Legendary (now renamed) spots are now open! Send me your Full IRL name, Ingame name you will use and why you want to be a Legendary and when the time comes the full 100 of you will be sent the device with the PLATFORM installed and instructions included. See you all on the flip side.

Edited by Heisenscience

Hey Everett sorry to rain on your parade but I think I may have beaten you there me and my team of friends have made breakthroughs and if you look at my last post with an update on our project then you'll see we are a reasonable bit ahead in fact I would say the device is almost up for pre-alpha testing and could be available soon you never know.

We're hiring 100 beta testers for the NerveGear send your FULL name, the name you will use ingame and your reason why you want to be a beta tester to [email protected]

We also need a company and device name so any suggestions are much requested and appreciated.

Ok guys new update

Update on Project Arbiter.

Info count: couple small things to update on and nothing too exciting to report just a couple questions.

1. Couple of my friends in the game development field were saying if the plan goes smoothly and all ends well they said they would get to work with some games for the device. Any suggestions like games from SAO or game ideas will be much appreciated.

(Side note they are working to help with the code as we speak.)

2. I need some one with web development skills to make a website for the project to confirm legitimacy to the public if you can then I will also need a company name if anyone has any ideas.

3. I'm thinking I should start a thread in FullDive Tech just for Project Arbiter updates and stuff if you think I should then it will contain all the info and events coming up to the hopeful release of Project Arbiter. Answers are greatfully received.

4. I lied there are some big BIG news on Project Arbiter. PLATFORM prototype 1 is complete!!!! YES!!! Let me explain it is basically The Seed from SAO but you start with a see through floor and sky all around you and using your Flip Hud you can build place element and enemies anything as long as you have the design for the thing you are placing. It is a HUGE step for me and the team.

6. We're hiring 100 beta testers for the NerveGear send your FULL name, the name you will use ingame and your reason why you want to be a beta tester to [email protected]

We also need a company and device name so any suggestions are much requested and appreciated and when the time comes the full 100 of you will be sent the device with the PLATFORM installed and instructions included. See you all on the flip side.

Hi guys I've actually taken up the challenge to make a NerveGear but it obviously won't be called that.

And guess what my team and I have practically done it! Almost. The first prototype is in pre-alpha testing and is being tested on small animals for lethal problem aka making sure you don't get fried by a high signal when you die and I've been coming her for security tips and I'm safe to say that in the NerveGear there is a signal limit cap to stop brain frying, a play time limit of 6 hours so things like BoB in GGO don't get cut off halfway, each NerveGear's player's info gets bounced around different servers in different countries making it harder to track down, 3 hours between logins to stop you from loopholeing the time restrictions.

We're hiring 100 beta testers for the NerveGear's Beta Stage send your FULL name, the name you will use ingame and your reason why you want to be a beta tester to [email protected]

We also need a company and device name so any suggestions are much requested and appreciated.

Heisenscience, i can, if you want, create a name and a design company (Logo), i go to do this Tomorrow.

I will send my candidature, the design,the name... in your e-mail tomorrow (For group up all ^^)

I hope you understand me (Because i'am french ^^)

Birko117

Heisenscience,

Your posts were moved to the strange claims forum because you did not backed up the claims your made in them with links or reference, as required by the site rules you agreed to follow when you joined the forums.

You’ve claimed to have made a breakthrough in neuroscience beyond anything in the scientific literature. You’ve claimed to have written a revolutionary procedural MORPG engine. You’ve claimed to have engaged in animal testing. You’ve claimed to be a member of a team of researchers. You’ve claimed that one of those researchers has just died in an accident.

Can you offer any reason for anyone to believe any of your claims, other than a desire to believe them?

I'd also like to know more about this. My claims are strange too, but I'm hoping they wont get moved. The thing is my system is in development, not completed as Heinsenscience is claiming.

I have faith that you may have created this but I, before even building prototypes, have started working on legal access. I'd like to see your copyright claims and perhaps the contracts your teammembers signed, since I would definatly be on board with that if it is reasonable.

Either that or you're just trolling us all, which is quite insulting to thos of us who are actually making advancements in the field. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying there's nothing legal or proof-wise come up as of yet. Even a photo of the skeleton of the rig would go a long ways to credibility. Lord knows I have to post some in the coming months or else I"ll be in the same boat as you.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i really think that this guys is just selling us fake info and he is not doing anything at all, as our fellow resear her JimSolo said in the above post , this topic that Haisenscience made here and his claims have no legal base and no proof that he actually has done even a minimal research on this type of thing he is selling us.

Long story short, this guy is lying as long as we dont have proof of it

This may be just a huge troll or something so be carefull

6. We're hiring 100 beta testers for the NerveGear send your FULL name, the name you will use ingame and your reason why you want to be a beta tester to [email protected]

We also need a company and device name so any suggestions are much requested and appreciated and when the time comes the full 100 of you will be sent the device with the PLATFORM installed and instructions included. See you all on the flip side.

Ps. Nothing is confirmed so don't go spreading "OMG THIS GUY IS MAKING A NERVEGEAR!!!!" I don't need that.

*gulp*

Jussayin.