Science Forums

Greetings All

Bob526

Just joined and reading some of your contributions I'm wondering at almost 79 years whether I'm the oldest (though I'm sure not the wisest) here. I've always been interested in science and thats how I happened upon this community.

I'm retired, married and have three grownup kids and seven grandchildren.

Sadly, my wife had a severe stroke some six years ago and a lot of my time is spent as a full time carer.

I've lived in Australia for four years and the USA for three years - both really good experiences.

Now back in England in the West Country.

Bob

Just joined and reading some of your contributions I'm wondering at almost 79 years whether I'm the oldest (though I'm sure not the wisest) here. I've always been interested in science and thats how I happened upon this community.

I'm retired, married and have three grownup kids and seven grandchildren.

Sadly, my wife had a severe stroke some six years ago and a lot of my time is spent as a full time carer.

I've lived in Australia for four years and the USA for three years - both really good experiences.

Now back in England in the West Country.

Bob

Welcome Bob. According to this recent thread, Your Age, it looks like you've topped everyone that responded so if you're not the oldest then we don't know who is. As a science buff you'll find plenty to talk about 'round here.

Welcome, Bob! You might be both the oldest *and* the wisest ...
Only your future posts will tell ;) . Welcome!
... although we tend to ignore both properties and welcome everyone into our community.
Well, most of us tend to ignore theses properties, there are some (like UncleAl) who tend to... let slip the fact that they "know" they're smarter than someone ;), you have been warned, now enjoy ;).