Science Forums

Are You Open Minded? Unlikely!

Dumbass

I just got banned from Physics fourms for having the current username, even though i was serious and civil with everyone.

To be honost am bitter, why? becouse that place is full of higly educated people, who should be open minded and not take life too seriously, yet they took offense to my name, which is meant to show humility,  even worse is banning me without due process, even communist china gives people a trial or a chance to defend themselfs.

They said it was against the rules, which they did not cite clearly, you woud not expect this from people who claim to be open mided..

I really hope this place is different, if not, then do me a favor and ban me.

Your's truly, 

The Dumbass

Its all on Facebook now anyway,

Forums, and most major websites are acutally just ghost sites, if you take a look at where the average user uses the internet;

Facebook First

Google/Info/Wikipedia channel house comes a close second to GPS

Then comes the occasional foray into those "Not so used places", eg. a Real estate Website, Ebay, a Fav Shopping website for the women.

...so on and so forth.

What comes last, is the "old school" website which highlights a small business, eg. a Kitchen Cabinet maker, and these and found via locality indexes.

Forums: used to be quite interesting, you didn't know the people, you didn't have too, some were informative, some were even fun.

Now: people pretend too talk to each other via Facebook: you advertise "yourself" and you get "voted" in ... ie LIKE DISLIKE

the world has turned too absolute (shhhiii%%%e)

I thought the internet was going to save us: It just makes me want to kill myself.

Well, am glad yall are cool with it.

You know, this place has potential, I know as a newcomer i dont have the right to say this, but this place is just way too damn big,I personally think you should delete half the rooms, and add a mathematics room.

Again, thanks for not being anal about it.

Well, am glad yall are cool with it. You know, this place has potential, I know as a newcomer i dont have the right to say this, but this place is just way too damn big,I personally think you should delete half the rooms, and add a mathematics room. Again, thanks for not being anal about it.

We are working on bringing Math back.