Science Forums

Expansion Measurment

Deepwater6

In my opinion which is a personal one and one that I have any scientific evidence to back up, is that its dark enery not dark matter. Others on this forum are much better at explaining these subjects then I. There are also many threads out there with similar subject discussed. explore, read, enjoy, there is all kind of information on this site.

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone, i'm new here and i'm not a student or a scientist. I'm a 57 year old man with lot's of star gazing, UFO hunting and an interest in many of todays mysteries.

This has been in my mind for years and now I would like to say it, if I can explain it correctly.

Size and distance are relevant in the universe right? Like distance is the same for an ant as it is for a human or a planet as for their respective worlds they are in. I think the universe is just like a nuclear explosion and because the universe is soo massive the expansion of the universe is like the expansion of a nuclear explosion but because of it's size and mass it's still in the expansion mode and will take millions of years to come to a stop then will implode.

I don't know, something to do with time, distance and size thats all the same. I guess if I were a scientist then I could make more sense of it and be able to explain it better.

I'm a very spiritual person and also believe that there are extraterestial humans out there and why not believe that if god created us and everything in the universe then those other humans out there are our brothers and sisters and ancestors.

Now to explore and read so much of whats here.