Science Forums

A paradox that claims the population is lazily addicted to idiocy pie

Phasic

This would be my first post on this site, But I have said the things I am about to say to others. All I seek is the truth, not yours(But it is welcome and will be appreciated). But my own.

Riddle me this:

The bible says that after Jesus died he came back and showed his disciples the way and a fire errupted atop their heads but it did not burn them?

What does this mean?

After Jesus was crucified the events that transpired and the Zone that was shown to the disciples in thought triggered the realization of a higher plane of consciousness.

The bible also says that God came to Moses in a Tree.

How could this be?

Through concentrating on the effect of Zone in all things, namely these two: the child cries for food: it is manifesting its individuality. The plant shivels in the heat: it is manifesting it's need - the need for nourishment. Zone is in both the child and plant.

At this time you may be wondering what my 18 yearold mind is thinking... but first what is zone?

-Zone- I have mentioned this before and understanding this is an integral part of these writtings. Zone permeates matter. Zone shows fourth in motion, what is motion? We do know know. It is an effect, force or Zone acting through nerve upon muscle, bone, sinew, gives us motion, Zone acting upon brain and nerve substance gives us mind. Zone acting upon mind gives us thought. Mind is only an instrument. Zone plays upon mind as the wind plays on the swinging harp, and the result is the highest manifestion of zone in you, namely your thought. Thought is a force, aswell as the sixth sense. It is a manifestation of zone. It is an actual, existing thing. Mind is not a force. Mind is a changing, shifting Kaleidoscope reflecting experiences, accepting experiences, digesting experiences, ever and always.

This would be my first post on this site, But I have said the things I am about to say to others. All I seek is the truth, not yours(But it is welcome and will be appreciated). But my own.

Riddle me this:

The bible says that after Jesus died he came back and showed his disciples the way and a fire errupted atop their heads but it did not burn them?

What does this mean?

After Jesus was crucified the events that transpired and the Zone that was shown to the disciples in thought triggered the realization of a higher plane of consciousness.

The bible also says that God came to Moses in a Tree.

How could this be?

Through concentrating on the effect of Zone in all things, namely these two: the child cries for food: it is manifesting its individuality. The plant shivels in the heat: it is manifesting it's need - the need for nourishment. Zone is in both the child and plant.

At this time you may be wondering what my 18 yearold mind is thinking... but first what is zone?

-Zone- I have mentioned this before and understanding this is an integral part of these writtings. Zone permeates matter. Zone shows fourth in motion, what is motion? We do know know. It is an effect, force or Zone acting through nerve upon muscle, bone, sinew, gives us motion, Zone acting upon brain and nerve substance gives us mind. Zone acting upon mind gives us thought. Mind is only an instrument. Zone plays upon mind as the wind plays on the swinging harp, and the result is the highest manifestion of zone in you, namely your thought. Thought is a force, aswell as the sixth sense. It is a manifestation of zone. It is an actual, existing thing. Mind is not a force. Mind is a changing, shifting Kaleidoscope reflecting experiences, accepting experiences, digesting experiences, ever and always.

Welcome to Hypography. Is there a reason for posting 2 first posts in 2 different forums here, both with the same content? Your other post looks on topic in the "Strange Claims Forum" but this one looks kind of strange for an introduction.

Lets me see, well my first post on any forum should belong in an Introduction, should it not.

Then my second was me putting what I'm saying in the proper channel so people will not be so surprised by my profoundness.

In any indication I am only following the rules.

Lets me see, well my first post on any forum should belong in an Introduction, should it not.

Then my second was me putting what I'm saying in the proper channel so people will not be so surprised by my profoundness.

Actually it would make sense to actuallly post an introduction to yourself in the Introductions forum, not an introduction to some questions about the bible.

Actually it would make sense to actuallly post an introduction to yourself in the Introductions forum, not an introduction to some questions about the bible.

yeah but he was just letting us know how he feels about religion. not a mad idea, we just misunderstood you man

Your profoundness?? Websters on profound; very deep, marked by intellectual depth. It's deep alright, I think you need a shovel and a pair of boots. Never the less, welcome to Hypography Phasic.

To be profound again, Infamous

Would reason not first assume the unknown before analyzing and creating a new thought. This is my assumption, Instruct yourself.

For I am not claiming for you to be my student, but your own.

Trust in me will make ya bust, but faith in yourself is a must.

This may be classified not as a religion but as an elevation of the teachings of Jesus. "The kingdom of Heaven is within you", "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all these things shall be added unto you."

(Quoted from the bible)

Riddle me this Infamous, does heavens kingdom promise the bliss of the soul? Then, Is the bliss of the soul reserved only for the dead?

To be profound again, Infamous

Would reason not first assume the unknown before analyzing and creating a new thought. This is my assumption, Instruct yourself.

For I am not claiming for you to be my student, but your own.

Trust in me will make ya bust, but faith in yourself is a must.

This may be classified not as a religion but as an elevation of the teachings of Jesus. "The kingdom of Heaven is within you", "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all these things shall be added unto you."

(Quoted from the bible)

Riddle me this Infamous, does heavens kingdom promise the bliss of the soul? Then, Is the bliss of the soul reserved only for the dead?

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I don't believe that the Bible says we have to be dead first, how would you interpret John 10:10 Mr. profound???

To be profound again...
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.
Would reason not first assume the unknown
No. That's why it's called "reason".
This may be classified not as a religion but as an elevation of the teachings of Jesus.
Jesus' teachings need no elevation.
No. for the living; but not in this lifetime.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I don't believe that the Bible says we have to be dead first, how would you interpret John 10:10 Mr. profound???

For one to try and claim this for their own, in use or for benefit, is the same as killing and destroying this sense of love: But to spread it and have a community of knowledge in something greater than ourself is only the beggining. We must go beyond and push the wisdom of the law of life and have it resident in all, always.

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

No. That's why it's called "reason". Jesus' teachings need no elevation.

No. for the living; but not in this lifetime.

And it is this wish to fail, to see with blind eyes that it is possible to acheive this in any humans lifetime. It is for the living and only through concentration on Love may this realization burst through. For you to say "not in this lifetime" is to condemn our children to the same thought when the world is on the brink of desolation. We must change this attitude of uncaring devotion to materials and the god that has been placed within our minds to represent that material. Body and Soul must become one again, but first we must realize that we have made them polar opposites through expressing so much sin in our daily lives. Ask your-self the next time you are finding pleasure in something, anything, am I pleasing my body? If you say yes more and more throughout your life to the pleasures of your body through sin, are you not pushing your soul farther from you?

The most curious diction...

Your posts sound like the statements of the self-flaggelators of the middle ages. The Bible says all earthly pleasure is a gift from God. Sure, things can be taken in excess- hence, moderation in all things.