Science Forums

A paradox that claims the population is lazily addicted to idiocy pie

Phasic

The media imprints these ideas on our mind and from our mind these ideas are reflected onto the soul, but yet from our soul to our body.

Just as the Sun illumines the Moon and then inturn does the same to Earth.

And this is what I am saying:

"You are looking only on the surface of things. If anyone is confident that he belongs to Christ, he should consider that we belong to Christ as much as he." 2 Corinthians 10:7

I do not wish to confuse you and make you feel lower than I, but only to let you know that you too may become greater than you know, through faith in yourself and a seeing of what is underneath the underneath

Tis not fair that he who fears not God should challenge he who does.

Do you not all agree with this, for when you realize that this is the uncounscious reason that media and marketing has provoked the senses to rise as the only pleasure in our lives. They have done this through corruption of the law of life, through the senses , thus separating us from the soul so far from reach that you have become fooled, by your addiction to idiocy pie, this addiction is only through the numbing of pleasure in anything other than body.

Senses: Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch, Taste, and Thought.

Zone: Fear, Violence, Money, Addictions(Cigarettes, High-fat diets, Behaviour)

Laws of life that are being cancelled out and reversed.

1. Thou shall not injure any living thing in thought and deed.

The zone in televison, news, and media, that presents new ideas and evolves our thought and makes it personal to us is tainted and full of temptation towards evil deeds, and Thoughts. Thus hindering our thought by allowing us through aceptance of that which is without to become more and more present in our daily Ideas.

Thought has been numbed

2.Thou shall not steal

The pursuit of money has become such a great and fullfilling purpose that we lose sight of respect for others and seem to think by presenting a false ray of light to illumine the mind, thus acting upon the body, and creating an addiction to the accumilation of money as the goal.

Respect to others has been numbed

3.Thou shall speak only truth

If lies permeate all of the zone pressented to us it in fact would defile the mind, and place a limitation on progress.

Falsehood has placed a weight upon our minds that drags us down from Truth.

4.Thou shall be chaste in thought and deed

Does Aids seemingly have no prevention but abstinence, perhaps Aids is a plauge of the soul which illumines the mind to reflect sorrow in the body.

5. Thou shall not receive gifts

To receive a gift from another is to put the recipient in bondage of a kind to the giver.

Establishing a holiday that showers friends and family with gifts, instead of reflecting on the birth of the greatest prophet that tought the illumination of the soul.

Your soul has been placed in bondage to the giver.

6.Thou shall be clean of body.

One of the greatest joys in this life that is free, is to breathe, and in the past you have been breathing, not as you willed that you should, but as though you thought you must.

Cigarettes are death and we cast a vote towards the desecration of the soul every time we purchase them. (Cigarettes are only an example of how society limits our pleasure.)

7.Thou shall be content

Addictive behaviour is more resident in our lives because we are searching for something to fullfill the senses of body which have become our masters.

We have become addicted to our body's

i don't care about the "10 commandments" what-so-ever. i could write 10 morals of my own, anybody could, and it would mean the exact same thing.

i can't believe people actually have that crap engraved on plaques in their house..

Why plaques in their house's, commandments of one's self should resid within their behaviour, and the path they take in presenting themselves to others. Lead by example.

I'm not sure whether or not your trying to prove or disprove something here, or if your just showing us your beliefs on how to live.

In any case you should read Journey of the Souls. It's a great book by a certified master hypnotherapist and his cases with his patients. He shows 29 cases where, in hypnosis, people remember what it was like to die in a past life and what transpired from there on out. I'm an agnostic and forever will be (probably) but this book made me believe in an after life (Not God or Heaven).

1. Thou shall not injure any living thing in thought and deed.

Ummm...I have to eat sometime. Last I checked, death happens, and more than that, it is necessary for life.

4.Thou shall be chaste in thought and deed

Does Aids seemingly have no prevention but abstinence, perhaps Aids is a plauge of the soul which illumines the mind to reflect sorrow in the body

Perhaps HIV is a virus, which attacks the immune system, and allows opportunistic diseases to attack the body. Perhaps throughout history, people felt that various afflictions were punishments, but we have shown that is not true, and have either eliminated or vastly cut down the number of people aflicted by those diseases.

6.Thou shall be clean of body.

What does this mean? I'm sure you don't mean that we need to be clean all the time, just think of children playing in the dirt. Or that we cannot ingest foreign objects...like, food? Medicinal drugs? Where do you draw the line? What is 'damaging' vs. 'okay'?

7.Thou shall be content

But you need to strive to follow the other 'commandments', that implies that you are not content. If you are content, you need not change anything, if you need to change anything, you are not content.

BTW, I believe the correct conjugation of 'shall' with 'thou' is 'shalt' - you shall, thou shalt, but I'm not certain of that.