Science Forums

...with the slam of a shot glass

Queso

i just want to say to all of you i find it so amazing to be alive. i hope all of you celebrate your chance to be here, as i do. not a party every day, but just making the most of YOUR time, and never letting a day go by without accomplishing something. to push on not only through space and time, but with your mind.

"give some time to time and mind, before you know they're intertwined"

written on parchment in a corked bottle bobbing just above the horizon.

i just want to say to all of you i find it so amazing to be alive. i hope all of you celebrate your chance to be here, as i do. not a party every day, but just making the most of YOUR time, and never letting a day go by without accomplishing something. to push on not only through space and time, but with your mind.

"give some time to time and mind, before you know they're intertwined"

written on parchment in a corked bottle bobbing just above the horizon.

that's an awesome outlook on life. I'm glad to see that someone feels the same way I do, orby. I think it takes real brains to notice life... seems like some of us are more awake than others on this planet.

• 2 months later...

This thread got very little attention...

Sad... :) (Then again I just responded to it after two months :wave:)

Great thread orbsycli, my ever understanding buddy. One day we'll know what we were meant to do here on Earth, but by the time that time has come it is almost sure to be too late :shrug: ... Ahhh, life, if only I knew thy purpose.