Science Forums

Mini Hypography Convention

pgrmdave

I just got back from work after the mini hypography convention in NYC today. Tormod, Yvonne, Alex, beccareb, zadojla, and myself met at the Museum of Natural History. We were able to see some of the exhibits, and also saw the show at the Hayden Planetarium, which I must say is an incredible experiance. Tormod and Yvonne still have some time here in the U.S. (a week, I think), before they head home to Norway, and I believe they have some pictures they will be posting. I'd write more, but it is beginning to thunder, and I don't want to fry my computer :friday:

I'll be in Strasbourg for a week now...taking an Introductory Space Course (sounds like "Space for Dummies") :note: but I'd like to thank everyone we met in NYC for a really nice mini-HCNA. It was incredible to actually meet you folks and talk to you in Real Life. We must do this again!

As for our trip down south, we had a marvellous visit with IrishEyes and Nemo (and their kids) in Fredericksburg. It was so good to see IrishEyes in person - she is truly an astonishing person.

I hope to be able to post some pictures of the NYC bunch next week (I won't be home until Saturday) but for some *inexplicable* reason we took *no* pictures while we were in Fredericksburg so I think we'll have to go there again soon...!