Science Forums

Welcome All Christians And The Curious

arkain101

I'm not against the bible. In fact I am using important parts of the bible (that are rarely if ever discussed in public forum)to defend the knowledge in the bible.

Matthew 18:20 -For where two or three are gathered together in my name' date=' there am I in the midst of them.[/quote']

This made me think:

"IN MY NAME".... so as long as people are gathered together in the name of god then they will experience god in the midst of them. But as long as those 3 people understand the meaning of that name then they share the experience.

So wouldn't that prove that everyone is allowed to worship god under whatever name they understand as to be god? Especially since the name of "Jesus Christ" has changed serveral times of the past 2000 years, where it has been used by different forms of language, accents, speech impediments, mispells, poor grammar, and also but even still not limited to sign language for the deaf?

(This means that Jesus Christ is not the only true form of gods name, and this is a good thing, because then we see the common ground below our feet [souls])

Therefore whether we say Jesus, or god, or allah, yehusa, yahveh, creator, holy spirit, or simple just hug a person to express gods name, then doesn't that just prove that all religion and all people are righteous in having god in the midst of them, in the spirit?

Of course these questions are rhetoric in where I am attempting to persuade as well as motivate those who read it to think about the truth here, and the logical side of things, to possibly grasp a greater deeper understanding of compassion for humanity.

None the less, I would be happy to get a response from all standpoints of christian and non christian so on and so forth.

• 11 months later...

Well, the thought struck me as trite, or in more vigorous terms, "bloody obvious". It's a thought I've been exposed to on multiple occassions, by many people, in diverse environments. So I suspect I must be missing something more subtle, esle why would you even mention it? Can you identify that subtle factor for me. At present, regretably it reads as if you had posted "Heh, did you realise that left handed people can put their fork on the right hand side and knife on the left and eat just as conveniently as the majority".

I just read it again twice to make sure I was seeing all that was there and I'm sorry - we covered stuff like this in Sunday school when we were eight or nine! Please tell me what I'm missing.

Also just noticed some one gave you a neg rep - that was uncalled for. Fundamentalist opposed to ecumenical notions, do you suppose?

arkain101,

I agree. But it seems the (spirit) is the main object even tho we meet together to worship God.That is hard for christians to explain to non christians who God is if they do not believe. Peace. pljames

I'm not against the bible. In fact I am using important parts of the bible (that are rarely if ever discussed in public forum)to defend the knowledge in the bible.

This made me think:

"IN MY NAME".... so as long as people are gathered together in the name of god then they will experience god in the midst of them. But as long as those 3 people understand the meaning of that name then they share the experience.

So wouldn't that prove that everyone is allowed to worship god under whatever name they understand as to be god? Especially since the name of "Jesus Christ" has changed serveral times of the past 2000 years, where it has been used by different forms of language, accents, speech impediments, mispells, poor grammar, and also but even still not limited to sign language for the deaf?

(This means that Jesus Christ is not the only true form of gods name, and this is a good thing, because then we see the common ground below our feet [souls])

Therefore whether we say Jesus, or god, or allah, yehusa, yahveh, creator, holy spirit, or simple just hug a person to express gods name, then doesn't that just prove that all religion and all people are righteous in having god in the midst of them, in the spirit?

Of course these questions are rhetoric in where I am attempting to persuade as well as motivate those who read it to think about the truth here, and the logical side of things, to possibly grasp a greater deeper understanding of compassion for humanity.

None the less, I would be happy to get a response from all standpoints of christian and non christian so on and so forth.

This is what man must realize to break free from your spiritual enslavement

(not me, but words to think to oneself)

I am divine in nature.

I am a child from god of heaven.

I demand people mind their own business, and if they want to understand me they work to get to know me.

I'm a child of god, and a privilege to have in someones life, no soul has owner ship over me, nor should any person measure with me.

I am forever free.

I have been bearing the burdens of many things.

But I do not need to anymore!

I am a child of god. I am a privilege to have in this world. I am my own being and no soul owns me. No man's judgement or opinion of me is a valid label to my indescribable nature.

I am my own man. No one has the right to my business expect through me, and only by my permission.

Say YES!

And should we come together in this way we are men of truth and our bonds of trust form our strength.

Our history and our relationships should not hold power over us in ways we do not accept.

Edited by arkain101

Well, the thought struck me as trite, or in more vigorous terms, "bloody obvious". It's a thought I've been exposed to on multiple occassions, by many people, in diverse environments. So I suspect I must be missing something more subtle, esle why would you even mention it? Can you identify that subtle factor for me. At present, regretably it reads as if you had posted "Heh, did you realise that left handed people can put their fork on the right hand side and knife on the left and eat just as conveniently as the majority".

I just read it again twice to make sure I was seeing all that was there and I'm sorry - we covered stuff like this in Sunday school when we were eight or nine! Please tell me what I'm missing.

Also just noticed some one gave you a neg rep - that was uncalled for. Fundamentalist opposed to ecumenical notions, do you suppose?

A negative rep. That is only a temporary thing.

That may be something obvious to you, but keep in mind some of us in this world grow up in much different situations. I didn't know anything about god or the bible until I was nearly 22 years old.

In fact, I didn't even talk at times when I was a teenager..

Edited by arkain101

Jesus' "Real Name" is not an issue.

However he said, "I am The Way.....No Man Cometh Unto The Father, But By Me."

Now you can choose to believe that He was who he claimed to be—The Only Way to Salvation.....

Or you can Believe that he was some sort of Populist Reformer who was nonetheless given to Delusions of Divinity and Godhood.....

Or you can believe that his followers Lied about Half of what he Purportedly Said and Garbled Over Half the Rest.

If Jesus is Divine and He is The Only Way; Then it would behoove all of us to Weigh his Words and Commandments Very Carefully.

If, on the other hand, he Lied about being God's One And Only Son.....

A Liar has No Moral Authority to Teach Anything.

And if Jesus was just an Ordinary Mortal like you and me.....

I don't find his "Earthly Philosophy" all that compelling.

If I face either Eternity in Paradise, or Eternity in Infinite TormentWith No Intermediate Fate even Conceivable.....

Then this Earthly Life is Trivial Beyond All Reckoning, and I'd best Get With The Program.

If this life is all there is or will ever be, then Jesus' Guidelines are nothing other than Institutionalized Masochism.

If I were an Atheist or Strong Agnostic, I wouldn't look to Jesus for Inspiration.

Better to study Yamamoto Tsunetomo or Ayn Rand instead.

Saxon Violence

However he said, "I am The Way.....No Man Cometh Unto The Father, But By Me."

Yes, he was "recorded" as having said that to people around him in person.

We are all free and indescribable beings formed my many dimensions or levels of truth!

We may come from a womb of a women in the flesh, but in spirit we are from the divine light.

No matter how we are grown up, and who bullied us, and who abused us or who controlled us. NO ONE OWNS US. Not even a king, not even a lord, or a priest or a saint.

You are a child of god also, and this part of you is free to reclaim your innocence... your righteousness and your life.

Eternal life, can be translated as a life free on going.

Have you ever been so liberated that you forgave all your own wrongs, and all the wrongs of others around you?

have you ever felt so alive that you just knew you were living in heaven right now?

I must reclaim ownership over my soul in order to see with open eyes. With open eyes I can let in all of the light of the world and radiate with abundance.

I am a child of god. No soul in this universe owns mine. I am indescribable by my

nature and therefore, I am from heaven and live on this earth.

No level of science can determine my being. I am many levels of truth from energy to what you are seeing.

No one has a right to my life and my privacy except through me.

My name is the name of my choice. No label can be set upon me for I am free.

My true father where I came from is in heaven. He is my teacher that is greater than I and whom brings into my life everything I can be grateful for.

There is no way to understand my father except through me. Because he lives in me. Therefore, I demand that I be respected for who I know I am and not what others may try to imagine me to be.

No man can not judge another person because you will never come to know the fullness of them.

It is a privilege for anyone to even come to know a portion of me, and even that will never come close to 1% the wholeness of me.

Anyone can reclaim the power of your heart, mind, and soul. If you want to be set free free and know for yourselves what is right and think and see with your own eyes and your own mind.

This will lead you to awakening to the fullness of your being if you are not already there. Reality can be observed to have many levels of truth. And therefore we can not be described, we are from somewhere indescribable. Unconditional Love.

We all share the same breath and the same light. We are all made of the same energy and exist through the same origin.

We can strive for worldly wonders but no conquering of any goal no matter how great will ever compare the conquering of your spirit.

There is great power in love beyond lust and physical satisfaction. Material things come and go, but the power of love is deep and lasting.

Edited by arkain101

Well, you seem to be finding resonance in the words of the Bible that relate to your own experiences (apparently negative) and hopes (very positive). That is doubtless a fine thing for you, but it's difficult for me (and probably most others) to get enthused by it in the same way. I already have the T-shirt. That may be why I shall deliver such a tongue lashing about your book if you wish an honest critique. (See the appropriate thread for details.)

Guest MacPhee

According to Matthew 18:19/20 (New English Bible translation), Jesus stated:

"Again I tell you this: if two of you agree on Earth about any request you have to make, that request will be granted by my Heavenly Father."

That seems clear, in theory. One person praying, isn't enough. Solo prayer escapes Heavenly attention. Because its weak signal is not strong enough to show up on the Divine radar screen. So it slips off the screen unnoticed.

Whereas two people praying, makes all the difference. The power of dual prayer-emission boosts the signal. It makes a detectable blip. The Heavenly screen lights up, and a favourable response ensues.

But does it work out like that in practice?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back I can see that I was having a realization that all the judgments I've had in my life I shook off in the writing of those words.

I was watching video's about how our birth certificates for example, make us property so to speak under a system of religious rule.

It's just an interesting thought to consider. No matter what society at place in the world, you can choose when you wish look upon it as your own, and forget about any of the paperwork details and things like that.

You can take in the fullness of the universe and feel a part of it.

Guest MacPhee

Looking back I can see that I was having a realization that all the judgments I've had in my life I shook off in the writing of those words.

I was watching video's about how our birth certificates for example, make us property so to speak under a system of religious rule.

It's just an interesting thought to consider. No matter what society at place in the world, you can choose when you wish look upon it as your own, and forget about any of the paperwork details and things like that.

You can take in the fullness of the universe and feel a part of it.

You can. But will you feel a part of it for very long, if you forget about "paperwork details" - like dollar notes to buy food with.

Once your ribs start rattling, won't the fullness of the Universe, seem unimportant. Compared to your need for paper money - with which to acquire fullness of your stomach?

Edited by MacPhee

You can. But will you feel a part of it for very long, if you forget about "paperwork details" - like dollar notes to buy food with.

Once your ribs start rattling, won't the fullness of the Universe, seem unimportant. Compared to your need for paper money - with which to acquire fullness of your stomach?

Right but don't you see how people's potential is capped by the limitations others have placed upon them?

This is the point to break free of any chains holding back your full potential.

Yes, he was "recorded" as having said that to people around him in person.

This is simply not true, nothing of what the supposed man named Jesus said was ever recorded. In fact nothing of what he said was even written down until nearly a century after he was dead if he existed at all.

We are all free and indescribable beings formed my many dimensions or levels of truth!

meaningless totally unsupportable assertion...

We may come from a womb of a women in the flesh, but in spirit we are from the divine light.

No matter how we are grown up, and who bullied us, and who abused us or who controlled us. NO ONE OWNS US. Not even a king, not even a lord, or a priest or a saint.

and your point would be?

You are a child of god also, and this part of you is free to reclaim your innocence... your righteousness and your life.

Eternal life, can be translated as a life free on going.

Have you ever been so liberated that you forgave all your own wrongs, and all the wrongs of others around you?

I do not hold grudges, I see no reason to do so...

have you ever felt so alive that you just knew you were living in heaven right now?

have you ever considered reality?

I must reclaim ownership over my soul in order to see with open eyes. With open eyes I can let in all of the light of the world and radiate with abundance.

meaningless drivel...

I am a child of god. No soul in this universe owns mine. I am indescribable by my

nature and therefore, I am from heaven and live on this earth.

No level of science can determine my being. I am many levels of truth from energy to what you are seeing.

No one has a right to my life and my privacy except through me.

This would be self evident to anyone who gave it some real thought.

My name is the name of my choice. No label can be set upon me for I am free.

your point would be?

My true father where I came from is in heaven. He is my teacher that is greater than I and whom brings into my life everything I can be grateful for

There is no way to understand my father except through me. Because he lives in me. Therefore, I demand that I be respected for who I know I am and not what others may try to imagine me to be.

No man can not judge another person because you will never come to know the fullness of them.

Tell it to the jury

It is a privilege for anyone to even come to know a portion of me, and even that will never come close to 1% the wholeness of me.

nothing but proselytizing

Anyone can reclaim the power of your heart, mind, and soul. If you want to be set free free and know for yourselves what is right and think and see with your own eyes and your own mind.

This will lead you to awakening to the fullness of your being if you are not already there. Reality can be observed to have many levels of truth. And therefore we can not be described, we are from somewhere indescribable. Unconditional Love.

We all share the same breath and the same light. We are all made of the same energy and exist through the same origin.

We can strive for worldly wonders but no conquering of any goal no matter how great will ever compare the conquering of your spirit.

There is great power in love beyond lust and physical satisfaction. Material things come and go, but the power of love is deep and lasting.

Arkain, you are more than welcome to believe these things but you cannot show any of this to be anything more than proselytizing, you know that is not allowed, why would you do it?