Science Forums

Does anyone actually believe???

rockytriton

"Hey Joe; I say where you goin' with that gun in your hand?" ...Oh I ment to say did you see post 82; or you just don't agree that these passages seem to fit?:(

LOL

I love it that Jimi Hendrix can get in on a little bit of this theology action :(

"Hey Joe; I say where you goin' with that gun in your hand?" ...Oh I ment to say did you see post 82; or you just don't agree that these passages seem to fit?:(

I haven't given up on this yet. I just haven't had the time to go over it thoroughly again, which I will do and then respond with great fervor..

Just a few more opinions

1) The topic of God is highly subjective and is bound to elicit opinions from neutral observers.(also negative observers)

2) I feel the definition and concept of God is largely linked to socio-cultural environment.

3)If god created life he need not favor a particular form of it

4)If god exists in his different perceptions he need not punish those non-belivers of other streams of belief

5)God need not do miracles to make the creations follow him

6)If you believe in hell or heaven you are believing in afterlife indirectly.(Religions like Hinduism belive in cycles of life where there is a behavoiral evolution before enlightenment and subsequent integrity with the universal soul)

Again all my opinions are raw and naked.Enjoy