Science Forums

Aether Displacement

mpc755

You still have not answered my question. What is the Aether and matters constituent make up?

Mass is that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether and matter have mass.

Matter is condensed aether.

Aether is evaporated matter.

Aether and matter are different states of the material which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Edited by mpc755

Mass is that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether and matter have mass.

Matter is condensed aether.

Aether is evaporated matter.

Aether and matter are different states of the material which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Come on mpc, when someone asks me what a rose is and say," Well it's a rose." does not explain the rose.

Come on mpc, when someone asks me what a rose is and say," Well it's a rose." does not explain the rose.

Einstein defined the aether as not consisting of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

I interpret this to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not.

Aether is the material which condenses into matter.

I realize you are going to continue to insist on a further defintion of what the aether is because you are unable to understand aether being the base material which condenses into particles of matter and which does not consist of particles itself can not be further defined.

Aether is the stuff which fills three dimensional space unoccupied by particles of matter.

Edited by mpc755

If a small child asks me what causes a magnetic field I can do a pretty good job of that but if he/she asks me to explain a magnetic field I will tell them I don't know nor does anyone else so why don't you admit you can't explain the Aether anymore than I can explain an electric field?

If a small child asks me what causes a magnetic field I can do a pretty good job of that but if he/she asks me to explain a magnetic field I will tell them I don't know nor does anyone else so why don't you admit you can't explain the Aether anymore than I can explain an electric field?

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined trajectory which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both.

When you can explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity or the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment then let me know.

mpc, we agree that there is an aether but disagree on what it is mechanically. Do me a favor and explain Bremsstrahlung radiation.

Little Bang, do you understand aether has mass, aether physically occupies three dimensional space and aether is physically displaced by matter?

Do you understand displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity?

Do you understand a moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave and in a double slit experiment the moving particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both?

'Runaway black hole provides evidence to support Einstein’s theory of gravity, Harvard astronomers say'

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2012/06/04/runaway-black-hole-provides-evidence-support-einstein-theory-gravity-harvard-astronomers-say/Ode1H13FxsHm4MRQ15i4iP/story.html

"The idea that merging black holes could, under the right conditions, be kicked powerfully out of the center of their galaxy was an idea that followed from Einstein’s prediction that there are gravitational waves, ripples in the fabric of space."

The fabric of space is the aether.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the aether.

• 3 weeks later...

Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University said the following.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists."

Matter has mass.

"About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' ... "

'Stuff' has mass.

"... that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part."

Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

"The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

"gravity and the relativistic matter pervading the universe are fundamentally related in some mysterious way that is not yet understood" - Laughlin

I understand it.

Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

'Giant dark matter bridge between galaxy clusters discovered'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48073143/ns/technology_and_science-space/

"A giant string of invisible dark matter has been discovered across the universe between a pair of galaxy clusters."

'It' exists between galaxy clusters because it is the aether.

More evidence there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

do you have any evidence to support this interpretation?

'NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge'

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/dec/HQ_11-402_AGU_Voyager.html

"Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. ... Like cars piling up at a clogged freeway off-ramp, the increased intensity of the magnetic field shows that inward pressure from interstellar space is compacting it."

It is the aether which is displaced by the matter the solar system consists of which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

'Offset between dark matter and ordinary matter: evidence from a sample of 38 lensing clusters of galaxies'

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1004/1004.1475v1.pdf

"Our data strongly support the idea that the gravitational potential in clusters is mainly due to a non-baryonic fluid, and any exotic field in gravitational theory must resemble that of CDM fields very closely."

The offset is due to the galaxy clusters moving through the aether. The analogy is a submarine moving through the water. You are under water. Two miles away from you are many lights. Moving between you and the lights one mile away is a submarine. The submarine displaces the water. The state of displacement of the water causes the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water to be offset from the center of the submarine itself. The offset between the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water displaced by the submarine and the center of the submarine itself is going to remain the same as the submarine moves through the water. The submarine continually displaces different regions of the water. The state of the water connected to and neighboring the submarine remains the same as the submarine moves through the water even though it is not the same water the submarine continually displaces. This is what is occurring physically in nature as the galaxy clusters move through the aether.

'Surprise! IBEX Finds No Bow ‘Shock’ Outside our Solar System'

http://www.universetoday.com/95094/surprise-ibex-finds-no-bow-shock-outside-our-solar-system/

'“While bow shocks certainly exist ahead of many other stars, we’re finding that our Sun’s interaction doesn’t reach the critical threshold to form a shock,” said Dr. David McComas, principal investigator of the IBEX mission, “so a wave is a more accurate depiction of what’s happening ahead of our heliosphere — much like the wave made by the bow of a boat as it glides through the water.”'

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. This is evidence of a moving 'particle', the solar system, having an associated aether wave.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a gravitational wave. This is also evidence of a moving 'particle', the galaxy clusters, having an associated aether wave.

'Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image '

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html

"This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected into a "dark core," containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision. "This result is a puzzle," said astronomer James Jee of the University of California in Davis, lead author of paper about the results available online in The Astrophysical Journal. "Dark matter is not behaving as predicted, and it's not obviously clear what is going on. It is difficult to explain this Hubble observation with the current theories of galaxy formation and dark matter.""

The dark matter core does not defy explanation. The dark matter core is not a puzzle. The dark matter core is not difficult to explain. It is obviously clear what is going on.

Dark matter and galaxies are not anchored together. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

'Giant black hole kicked out of home galaxy'

http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Observing/News/2012/06/Giant%20black%20hole%20kicked%20out%20of%20home%20galaxy.aspx

"But these new data support the idea that gravitational waves — ripples in the fabric of space first predicted by Albert Einstein but never detected directly — can exert an extremely powerful force."

The fabric of space is the aether.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the aether.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double slit experiment; the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

They are both aether displacement waves.

Edited by mpc755

Aether is the gravitational field.

'Lorentz violation, Gravity, Dissipation and Holography'

http://arxiv.org/abs/1207.2325

"Few physicists however realized that a new kind of “aether” made it back into physics after 1915, with the general theory of relativity: the gravitational field."

"Why does nothing weigh something"

'Nothing' weighs something because aether has mass.

"Most of the mass of the proton comes not from the quarks within a proton but from the empty space between the quarks"

The empty space in a proton consists of aether.

Aether has mass.

Edited by mpc755

• 2 weeks later...

Non-baryonic dark matter has been found not to be anchored to matter.

Q. What is the difference between non-baryonic dark matter which is not anchored to matter and aether?

A. Nothing.

Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.