Science Forums

Creation-bramha

kvraghavaiah

Many things are not explainable by conventional scientific logic. No one knows what an electron is and what the magnetic field is actually and how they are as they are. Innumerous animals and plants live on tough earth for millions of years. This is an impossible and complex life environment for the size and hospitality of the Earth for all these to live naturally. For example, human body is very complex with innumerous mechanisms running it with full cooperation. This complexity would not evolve as told by the materialistic evolution theories. Even if evolved so, would not remain longer than a little while in the Earth’s environment. An atomic particle penetrates infinite barrier wall when it is not able to jump over it, which is in-explainable logically. There are weapons like Brahmastra, which destroy things with un-understandable through materialistic science driving source in the weapon. A curse can work. So, many things that we know are not interpretable in our minds through materialistic logic. Even the things that we think as understood well are not actually interpretable logically if analyzed

at the basic level.

So, all the things are happening miraculously or in a manner un-interpretable through materialistic logic. Any illogical thing is possible to happen if it is not actually happening but it is only an illusion to mind as if it is happening. For example; a man can have wings, light may travel in a zigzag manner through space, things may be repelled by the gravitational force and any law of nature is possible to exist in dream (imagination) with out need for logic. The objects and rules are applicable in illusions also in the same way. That means, every thing we sense or perceive in this universe is an illusion without need for logic. If a thing in this universe is not an illusion, it can not exist because it can not exist logically. Any rules seen in the illusion universe are just the rules in illusion, not the logically (really) existing rules. It is a rule in the illusion that there exists gravitational force of attraction between any two objects. Actually objects are illusion and the gravitational force too.

When you talk to your friend (illusion), you act to him as you will (think, decide). So, ‘you’ are ‘a willing object undergoing illusion’. When you will to walk, you walk (get walking illusion). When you will to talk, you talk (get talking illusion). But, it will not rain by your will to have rain. That means, ‘you’ and the ‘illusion’ are bound together with certain rules of illusion.

You get the illusion without creating it. That means, there are at least two objects (you and the illusion creating system) in relation to the illusion. So, there may be one to any number of illusion imposed objects like ‘you’ under the illusion creating system. Let us call the illusion creating system as PARABRAMHA, ‘will undergoing illusion’ as ATMA and the illusion as MAYA.

The logic or theory of the reality of PARABRAMHA is beyond our (ATMA’s) scope as ATMAs are objects being done by PARABRAMHA and are not at a higher or equal level as PARABRAMHA or in a level to observe and understand the reality of PARABRAMHA. The science understandable by us (ATMAs) is the rules in the illusion which we (they) feel.

Take the MAYA and the PARABRAMHA what belong to ‘you’ for consideration. Analysis of the number of MAYAs or PARABRAMHAs is beyond the need and scope.

Consider the case of many ATMAs in the MAYA. What happens in the illusion (MAYA) when you are having conversation with your friend is explained as follows. As an ATMA is bound to the illusion for its experiences, ATMA to ATMA direct interaction does not exist. You do illusion conversation with your illusion-friend (not real friend ATMA). At the same time, ‘your friend ATMA’ does illusion conversation with illusion-you (not ‘you’, your illusion). ‘Your illusion’ and ‘your friend illusion’ are in the only one MAYA which is being done by PARABRAMHA. So, ‘you’ do (will) as ‘your illusion’ does and ‘your friend ATMA’ does (wills) as ‘your friend-illusion’ does. Here, either the MAYA should be behaving as per the wills of ATMAs or the ATMAs should be willing as per the MAYA. All living beings do not take birth and death on their will. Many of their thought and dreams come without their known effort. This means, all ATMAs’ will is controlled as per the MAYA. So, if the ATMAs are having wills as per the MAYA, they should be done by the same system which does the MAYA. So, the ATMAs and the MAYA are bonded and are done by the PARABRAMHA.

conclusion:The PARABRAMHA/BRAMHA is the only reality. The MAYA and the ATMAs are

done by and internal to the PARABRAMHA.

Hi friends, this is not a spam topic. This is a really good theory. It is available in the books of 'hinduism'. Just I re-wrote for better clarity.

Many things are not explainable by conventional scientific logic. No one knows what an electron is and what the magnetic field is actually and how they are as they are.

They do know. Look up 'quantum mechanics'.

Innumerous animals and plants live on tough earth for millions of years. This is an impossible and complex life environment for the size and hospitality of the Earth for all these to live naturally.

How is it impossible?

For example, human body is very complex with innumerous mechanisms running it with full cooperation. This complexity would not evolve as told by the materialistic evolution theories.

Why not?

Even if evolved so, would not remain longer than a little while in the Earth’s environment.

Why?

An atomic particle penetrates infinite barrier wall when it is not able to jump over it, which is in-explainable logically.

I have never heard this. Could you provide a source?

There are weapons like Brahmastra, which destroy things with un-understandable through materialistic science driving source in the weapon.

I have never heard of a 'Brahmasra'. Could you please clarify on what it is?

A curse can work.

It has been shown time and time again that there is no correlation between 'curses' and the outcome of an event, etc. So no, they don't work.

They do know. Look up 'quantum mechanics'.

How is it impossible?

Why not?

Why?

I have never heard this. Could you provide a source?

I have never heard of a 'Brahmasra'. Could you please clarify on what it is?

It has been shown time and time again that there is no correlation between 'curses' and the outcome of an event, etc. So no, they don't work.

existence of electron is known. no one knows, what exactly it is..like what is it made of, what is electric field..how does electric field has a force of attraction or deflection,etc. we only know some attributes of of electron or electric field, we dont know how they are coming.

even what is field of gravity is unknown. how magnetic field works like that is unknown.

I said, it is impossible for life to be natural; or independent of some power running them.

if seems you do not know quantum mechanics..u never heard about infinite barrier penetration? and you are suggesting me to go through quantum mechanics to understand electron.

bramhastra is the name of a weapon of gods mentioned in many places in hindu scriptures. Do not ask proof now. But, existence of such weapon is acceptable considering the history of India and history of indian science through 'vedhas'.

So this is a religous topic? Then it should go to the theology forum.

in india there was science and conventional kind of religion both. Some people started attributing conventional religious impression to indian ancient science also.

The above topic is pure scientific topic as you can understand it.

Hinduism is a religion. This topic is about Hinduism. The theology forum is for topics about religion. Ergo, it should go into the theology forum.

Does this concept not matter to scientists?

Does the truth change between religions?

Ok, i should not had said this concept as in hindu scriptures. I am correcting it. It is from Vedhic(standard indian science) scriptures.

Even if you call it 'Standard Indian Science', religion is still religion. You said:

Some people started attributing conventional religious impression to indian ancient science also.

If science begins to contain concepts of religion that have not been systematicly proven, then it is no longer science.

• 2 months later...

Hello Indian Dude..

I know you're quite patriotic about our country but, what you've said here is just the describing of some great poets... Although i do agree that in ancient India there was a bloom of science.. For example if you say that Aryabhata discovered that earth is spherical and calculated the circumference of earth in some 700 B.C... i agree , there is some substantial proof for that.(Those who don't know much about ancient Indian mathematicians search for "Vedic Mathematics" in google). Some of other great names include, Bhaskaracharya.(who solved various quadratic equations and invented the "pythogoras" theorem centuries before Jesus Christ had born!) etc..

And yeah i also know that we were the one's who invented ZERO and its Enormous use in math before anyone else..

Then again your post about "bramhastra" should have been discussed in the Religion section. :)

Anything related to "Real Indian Based Science"(like Aryabhata's)?? Lets discuss.:)

Does this concept not matter to scientists?

It might to some but it is still religion and theorfore based in faith not evidence.

Does the truth change between religions?

Absolutely, no doubt!

Ok, i should not had said this concept as in hindu scriptures. I am correcting it. It is from Vedhic(standard indian science) scriptures.

No it's standard Indian mythology, it has nothing what so ever to do with science.

Okay, first things first. lets keep religion and science far away from each other. They can never co-exist.

Now coming to your theory, it's completely irrelevant. I myself am an Indian and I was born in a Hindu family (sort of) so of course I know a little bit about mythology myself. And this is clearly religion being presented as science. But even a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf. As I grew older I turned atheist cause Hindusim didn't make sense to me. Although I appreciate your efforst, but I must say the part where you said about everything in universe being an illusion made me laugh because it is complete non-sense.

Vedic maths of course coming from Ancient India is something I find fascinating, but again even that is limited to a huge extend. Regardless of the discoveries and inventions which ancient Indians did in the past, we barely have any proof to prove that it was them who did what we claim they did (P.S this one is a confusing sentence.).

I just realized that I never replied to several (most) of the responses in this post:

existence of electron is known. no one knows, what exactly it is..like what is it made of, what is electric field..how does electric field has a force of attraction or deflection,etc. we only know some attributes of of electron or electric field, we dont know how they are coming.

even what is field of gravity is unknown. how magnetic field works like that is unknown.

Again: look up quantum mechanics and string theory.

I said, it is impossible for life to be natural; or independent of some power running them.

Why is this?

if seems you do not know quantum mechanics..u never heard about infinite barrier penetration? and you are suggesting me to go through quantum mechanics to understand electron.

I have never heard of 'infinite barrier penetration'. If you don't want to look into quantum mechanics, then an alternative may be string theory/M-Theory.

bramhastra is the name of a weapon of gods mentioned in many places in hindu scriptures. Do not ask proof now. But, existence of such weapon is acceptable considering the history of India and history of indian science through 'vedhas'.

In order to use this as a point, you would need to prove there is such thing as a 'weapon of gods' (and, by extension, that gods exist). Also, what is a 'vedha'? And could you be a bit more specific on what part of the 'history of India" you refer to? India's history is several thousand years long, so 'Indian history' is very vague.

As I’m not sure when of if kvraghavaiah will reply, I’ll jump in with a few answers I know off the top of my head:

I have never heard of 'infinite barrier penetration'. If you don't want to look into quantum mechanics, then an alternative may be string theory/M-Theory.

I think this refers to a model to which I was introduced in my first or second modern physics class, what we called an “infinitely hard walled box”, and what this wikipedia article calls a “particle in a box”, “infinite potential well” and “infinite square well”.

“Infinitely hard walls” like this aren’t generally considered physical (that is, to exist), but are used for approximations in more complicated models.

By exact calculation, a particle in an infinite potential well can’t “escape”, so kvraghavaiah’s reference doesn’t make sense to me. A particle in a finite potential well can. Such escapes, commonly called quantum tunneling are important in practical applications, such scanning tunneling microscopes.

In order to use this as a point, you would need to prove there is such thing as a 'weapon of gods' (and, by extension, that gods exist). Also, what is a 'vedha'? And could you be a bit more specific on what part of the 'history of India" you refer to? India's history is several thousand years long, so 'Indian history' is very vague.

In English, we usually write it “veda”. It’s a Sanskrit word meaning “knowledge/wisdom” It refers to texts written in the Vedic period in India, about 1500 to 500 BC, and to almost anything since then about or inspired by these texts.

In my experience, most people have heard the word “veda” or “vedic” in connection with a the word “ayrveda” or “vedic medicine”. You can’t have much to do with herbal medicine, or even read your way very far through a vitamin, health food, bath or cosmetics store without encountering a lot of references to ayrveda.