Science Forums

Sup woots =)

F9T

'ello.

I'm a London boy, looking for somewhere new to hang out and talk about the things that bother me. This tends to be focused on climate change, but don't worry I'm not a pesky denier, just a bit sceptical of the mainstream response. But honestly if I'm asking questions, it's just because I'm trying to understand the science (radiative transfer is an area I struggle with a bit). My recent formal studies have been in the social sciences, and I'm always happy to find other people capable of critiquing the international institutions like the World Bank and IMF. Anyway I really like the look of this forum, so many different subjects to discuss and I'd like to get away from talking about climate change!

What else? I like music and some sports, philosophy, evolution, anything new and exciting. I like learning of course, which is mainly why I'm here, so if I ask stupid questions please don't be hatin' lol

Cheers!

(lol nice smilies....)

:naughty:

Welcome f9t, yes you will find all the climate change discussion here you'd want and more. You will also find that there are people that will critique world bank, world economy, sometimes though, like in my case, i won't tend to discuss it, at least here, but there are plenty of people that should be ready to jump into the battle. Just remember never to assume anything, present a fact (or something as a fact) without a reference, or flame anyone, regardless of how frustrated you are with them or their ideals.

Welcome to Hypography, the only place you know where the whole fabric of knowledge converges onto a singularity point.... point number... 42..?

:naughty: enjoy your stay