Science Forums

Hi!

paigetheoracle

My name is Tony Sandy aka Paigetheoracle.

I've been here long enough to let people know a little bit about me - some of which you might have gathered already (Geek/ Idiot who always puts his foot in it/ very logical).

Well I may have Asperger's Syndrome, which I should find out for sure in a few weeks as I'm going to have as assessment for it (This would explain the above plus maybe the constant migraines, driven by temper tantrums and the clumsiness, plus the inability to hold down a job for more than a few weeks or at most months: Longest job was delivering leaflets, which I held down for 4 years, until made redundant. It would also explain The God Complex which Asperger's is also called because you are always right, even when wrong).

Well enough of that. I've lived with my partner Margaret for 15years. We've got 3 dogs and lost two others. I live in Scotland, near Kilmarnock, which is 20 miles from Glasgow. I came from a place called Diss (Anglo-Saxon for ditch) in Norfolk. I am 58 years old and that should be enough to keep you going (Posting this and other threads in the Water Cooler because I'm going on holiday for a week - so say what you like and ask any questions as you won't get any replies!:))