Science Forums

Why I'm here.

Guest john.monroe

Guest john.monroe

I've been posting to a religious forum on another web site. I'm an agnostic. In the course of doing research, I bumped into hypography and it looked like a good resource.

• 2 weeks later...

Where the heck is Nokesville? I live in VA and have never heard of there...

And WELCOME. I'm sure being agnostic and posting to a religious site is little different than being a Christian and an Administrator on a Science and Technology site. I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future!

That seems like a very good reason to be here. In Hypographies science forums there is constant religious debate going both ways. It will probably be unlikely that you change your Agnostic stand-point from reading these posts though, as both sides are (generally) very well argued and it always comes down to what you believe in believing in ;). I have been off and on Agnostic and Atheist for several years now but shortly after visiting this site I became Atheist for what i intend to be my life. I'm still open for debate, discussion, and opinion though; I'm still too young to fully commit myself to being Atheist. Which broaches another issue here. There is nearly every age group here and we all like to debate and discuss in multiple forums, we have 16 year olds (like myself) debatiing with 60 year olds on why there is or isn't/could or couldn't be a/many Gods.

Happy Posting! ~ ;)