Science Forums

The Theory of Eventuality

Southtown

I would define an entity as anything which is "smaller" than I am with respect to causality; in other words, systems that are closed to any degree relative to my perspective. Obviously, things "larger" than I (with respect to the causality vector) appear to me as environment rather than substance.

Reality is interaction between chaos (infinite energy, neutral predictability) and perspective (neutral energy, infinite predictability.)

Perspective from a conscious stand-point should be comparative to interaction from a non-conscious stand-point, since perspective is the vector between the relative certainty nodes/anodes just as interaction is a vector that describes the potential transfer of relatively perceivable entropy nodes/anodes.

Consider the mid-point of a phase (relative to the changing parameter) to be when internal influences and external influences are equal... the upper and lower limits as reciprocals of each other, canceling each other out, creating a self-contained relative reality. (maybe? lol)