Science Forums

StarDrive(new technology) Question...

Nismoskyline

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, very well. Goodbye.

I agree. Amen, pass the plate for an offering for a party. I actually had a guy at one time send me an article on those stones and the tribes trying to decipher String Theory out of their concepts and ideas. Some of the tribes ideas on creation sound like something out of modern string theory. But then again one could argue that the account in Genesis 1 sounds like the BB too. Its simply pseudo science hogwash.

I have no problems with confused people...it's when they start acting up in our forums that I have to do something. I think a lot of religious ideas can be mirrored in current cosmology...after all, our history and our knowledge is based on us being human, after all.

Actually, that is one reason why I find cosmology to be so immensely interesting. It is both philosophy, science, history, and culture stirred into a big pot and given a good boiling. But somebody obviously drank from the wrong pitcher... B)

I have no problems with confused people...it's when they start acting up in our forums that I have to do something. I think a lot of religious ideas can be mirrored in current cosmology...after all, our history and our knowledge is based on us being human, after all.

Actually, that is one reason why I find cosmology to be so immensely interesting. It is both philosophy, science, history, and culture stirred into a big pot and given a good boiling. But somebody obviously drank from the wrong pitcher... ;)

Its my own favorite study and subject also, though I can wax a bit on the religious ideas, especially the stupid ones. I'd say the one he drank from was laced with a bit of LDS from the sixties, as Kirk said on ST.

Yes, Orb, it does look like a Gong. Perhaps we ought to term this idea the Gong show, lol.

• 2 months later...