Science Forums

New Big Bang theory

You believe that space is expanding? You like this!

Very dense energy. Space is expanding exponentially.

Then the space is expanding locally at a slower rate. Galaxy seeds arise.

Thus, the space to expand in these areas the center more slowly than usual. Galaxy centers, giant black holes are born.

Then expanded into the space galaxy outer edge and the center of the area between the up to hundreds of billions of points slower than normal. The seeds of stars are born.

Then expanded into the space inside the stars in each of the atomic core of a regional bit more slowly than usual. Atoms in the seed production.

Then the space to expand these areas in more than one place more slowly than usual. quarks arise, etc.

Of particles inside the space is expanding faster and spreads a bit of energy out. For example, the sun will do the particles move away from the sun, but the spread between the expanding space for a little inside.

What parents fotoneja, the faster the spread of space containing the particles, and thus the red light moves to mission in space, the more what the older lights, etc.

This theory will win the present initial explosion theory, and is thus a very good theory if you wants to BELIEVE in expanding the space, etc.?

In this theory, the energy density does not ever change, because the only space is expanding.

One Simple Principle Introduction*

One Simple Principle Introduction* Mapforpages*

In this theory, the energy density does not ever change, because the only space is expanding.

How is this possible? I mean an energy density is just the energy of the considered particle times the number density of that particle. The number density is the number of particle per volume, hence if space is expanding the volume goes grows the particles get more diluted and the number density and hence also the energy density goes down.

The black hole inside born less/little bit new space. They contain protruding less new space.

Particulate matter containing more new space. The light is of the redshifting what the older lights. What older photons, the more they contain into the new space.Born more new space.

Black holes surrounded by a thin space. Space is not so fat/wrinkled, wrinkly. Black hole is approaching, paragraph thinner and thinner space.

Galaxy in the area between the spacecraft is the most wrinkled/wrinkly. The particulate-containing arises most new space.

Downhill towards the celestial songs.

The steepest decline in black holes around which gaunt, meagre, slim, thin, skinny, scrawny, spare, meager, lank space.

Small cold pieces containing a lot of new space to knit pieces around the space.

This powerful new theory linking and expanding and curving/bending theories of space!

English it is not my language at all.

But i try to say, inside black holes dont born new space so much.

Inside old particle born lot of new space.

Thats explain same time expanding space and curving/bending space, if you believe, space expanding.

Thats funny theory, but it is working very nice way.

I dont believe that theory, because space dont expanding at all.

English it is not my language at all.

I think it would be beneficial for discussion if you wrote your posts beforehand and edited them before posting. As a native english speaker, it's very hard to understand what you are trying to say.

I know how difficult it is to communicate in a non-native language, but it's important that your meaning not get lost. Articulate your ideas well and the discussion will hopefully flourish. Otherwise, it will be confusing from start to end.

I look forward to understanding your ideas. :eek_big:

I just wonder why you dont have a theory of everything?

Are you sire, you have a right model of/an atom?

Big bang theory proofs, all energy was very density 13,7 billion years ago?

Today this same energy it is not so density?

We already know, nucleus of atoms is only energy?

How this energy can keep "himselfs" same density?

What it is this force?

How that force working?

How space expanding?

How space can expanding?

Where space is?

Is space some other space who dont changes?

I just wonder why you dont have a theory of everything?

This would involve properly marrying the two branches of physics: QM and GM (more

recent Loop Quantum Gravity -- LQG). They don't so we don't have a TOE -- Theory of

Everything.

Are you sire, you have a right model of/an atom?

Good point. Personally, I am not sure all parts of current theory is correct or complete.

Big bang theory proofs, all energy was very density 13,7 billion years ago?

Today this same energy it is not so density?

As with anything, smaller more dense; bigger, less dense.

We already know, nucleus of atoms is only energy?

How this energy can keep "himselfs" same density? What it is this force? How that force working?

You are talking of the EM, Strong and Weak forces.

Strong force binds Quarks together to form proton and neutrons, etc.

Weak force allows for beta decay and drives fission and fusion reactions, also what

support holding a nuclei together. EM force is what binds electrons to surround the

nuclei to form an atom.

How space expanding? How space can expanding?

Best way to think about the expanding of space is to think of a raisin loaf made with

leavened bread and being baked. As the load is baking the size is growing larger.

The spacing between raisins are expanding. In this same way the spacing between

galaxies is expanding.

Where space is?

Where you are is space.

Is space some other space who dont changes?

:naughty: What ??? :eek_big:

BTW, what is your language that you are familiar with. I am curious. It might help

to understand you better.

maddog

"Best way to think about the expanding of space is to think of a raisin loaf made with

leavened bread and being baked. As the load is baking the size is growing larger.

The spacing between raisins are expanding. In this same way the spacing between

galaxies is expanding."

This is WRONG

You have to understund, energy is a leavend bread whos size is growing larger!

Also photons are dough,/paste whos size is growing larger.

NO SPACE

You cant make any test with space.

Entropy proofs, energy expanding/exploding all a time.

same thing happening for energy who is inside nucleus of atoms.

Are you be afraid that?

Red shift (no doppler) proofs, photons expanding/exploding and emit/radiate energywaves and with this energywaves, photons pushing themselfs same way what phtons expanding/exploding!

Later, when phtons are old, they start pushing themselfs faster what they expanding/exploding and thats why old light it is redshifted!

Thats why you dont have a theory of everything!

Space dont expanding at all.

You have to understund, energy is a leavend bread whos size is growing larger!

Also photons are dough,/paste whos size is growing larger.

If I understand you correctly, you are claiming that particles change size ? :hihi:

There is no evidence for that which I am aware of. You would need to substantiate

this claim for me to "buy it".

Entropy proofs, energy expanding/exploding all a time.

same thing happening for energy who is inside nucleus of atoms.

Are you be afraid that?

Not sure what you are implying here or even why might I be afraid ? ;) :sherlock:

maddog

Red shift (no doppler) proofs, photons expanding/exploding and emit/radiate energywaves and with this energywaves, photons pushing themselfs same way what phtons expanding/exploding!

Later, when phtons are old, they start pushing themselfs faster what they expanding/exploding and thats why old light it is redshifted!

Thats why you dont have a theory of everything!

Space dont expanding at all.

Looks like a variation on the Old "Tired Light" I remember from a class on Astronomy from college. Though now, I am finally understanding what you are saying in the other posts

(at least a little better).

I will have to look this up. What I remember this theory lost favor after satellite data didn't corroborate. Give me a day to get back to you.

maddog

... I'm back! :hihi:

Here is a link from Wiki ...

Tired Light Theory

Heart *

According to this new idea, the heart expands rhythmically in beats, but it does not contract by itself. Instead, while the heart is not expanding, everything adjacent to the heart continues to expand at an evenly accelerating pace. The heart is thus affected by an external pressure which makes the still expanding blood inside the heart push its way out of the heart.

Blood flows in the veins due to pressure fluctuations. The blood flowing back to the heart does not have enough space to expand normally as it rubs against the valves. After this friction blood expands faster than usual, which results in a vortex closing the valve. And now the heart starts to expand again in a pulse.

Then how can it be explained that you can see it with your own eyes how a heart contracts during heart surgery?

This is in fact a three-dimensional illusion, which is based on the pulsating expansion of the heart and the evenly accelerating expansion of everything surrounding the heart.

Addition on April 10, 2007

The sinuatrial node emits an electric pulse, in other words, an energy wave whose separate energy bunches take with them energy waves released by the atomic nuclei in the heart (atoms included in the molecules that the cells consist of). Therefore, the energy waves cannot penetrate the surrounding atoms and get into their nuclei, and this is why the heart stops expanding for a while. Simultaneously, external pressure helps the heart to contract in relation to the other organs. After that, the heart expands in a pulse, as the energy waves make their way into the atomic nuclei in the adjacent cells, forcing the energy in them to be released in a pulsating manner.

Arrhythmia is caused when the energy pulse released from the sinuatrial node cannot make its way through a certain area, and so it cannot sweep the energy away from the space between cells, molecules and atomic nuclei in the walls.

When the organ is physically strained, for instance, the concerned area becomes positively charged, that is to say, there are denser energy waves moving between the nuclei of the atoms within that area. During exertion the sinuatrial node, too, pulsates denser energy waves containing a higher amount of energy, and so they are able to penetrate the area.

After the exertion the sinuatrial node settles faster, and the electric pulses released from the node cannot make their way through the charged area quickly enough.

If I understand you correctly, you are claiming that particles change size ?" <-- [maddog]
Yes!

Also nucleus of atoms change size!

Also your body change size!

Also earth change size!

Also Sun change size" :help:

:blink:

Uh... No. These do not change size. :confused:

maddog

Heart *

According to this new idea, the heart expands rhythmically in beats, but it does not contract by itself. Instead, while the heart is not expanding, everything adjacent to the heart continues to expand at an evenly accelerating pace. The heart is thus affected by an external pressure which makes the still expanding blood inside the heart push its way out of the heart.

Blood flows in the veins due to pressure fluctuations. The blood flowing back to the heart does not have enough space to expand normally as it rubs against the valves. After this friction blood expands faster than usual, which results in a vortex closing the valve. And now the heart starts to expand again in a pulse.

Then how can it be explained that you can see it with your own eyes how a heart contracts during heart surgery?

This is in fact a three-dimensional illusion, which is based on the pulsating expansion of the heart and the evenly accelerating expansion of everything surrounding the heart.

Besides having nothing to do with a new big bang theory, afaict, the above is flat out wrong. The heart muscles contract, they do not expand. The "expansion" is the relaxation between contractions.

heart

If you continue to post in such a way, you will continue to receive infractions. Make a claim, support it with legitimate references, and be coherent and on-topic. As I said before, please feel free to send me a PM if this doesn't make sense or you don't understand the rules. If I don't hear from you I will assume you understand the rules. If you still continue to post incoherent strange claims with no support, then you will continue to receive infractions which can limit your ability to make posts here.

If everything changed size, then, no change in size relative to things would occur... except for space between sizes.

Is this what you mean?

If you mean, relative to space getting larger, things get smaller?

I prophecy, big bang theory people going to make that knd of tehory later. New big bang thweory where space can expanding some area different faster. i donyt like theory who say, space expanding.

If space changes in any way, space post to be some place, where space can change some way.

Best, easy, and simple theory win. Only energy density changes in space who dont change at all.

i just wonder, what is this force, who keeping this energy inside nucleus of atoms same density?

How nucleus of atoms interactive with electrons, if nucleus of atoms stay in same density all a time?

how atoms interactive?

No way, i think, this energy who is inside nucleus of atoms, just expanding/exploding all a time.

Sun dont take a round, even it is looks like sun take a round.

Things who falling down, looks like they moving to direction who is middle of earth, but this things moving other direction, but not so fast what expanding earth skin moving.

Kopernikus was King and i am new King.

Now we have to wait new Galileo Galilei who proof that!

See you!

:hihi: