Science Forums

This is a test of just how long a title can be before it is truncated.Stupid Socrates

Turtle

• 3 weeks later...

Turtle, I have spent an hour now trying to fix this right. I have added you to a special user group so you should now be able to go the the gallery, click on "Upload" and choose your file etc. Select the "Member categories" as your category and the image will automatically be placed in your own subfolder.

Let me know if this works.

Good. There are so many things to tweak in the gallery application that I need some feedback. Consider yourself our first beta tester. ;)

BTW you currently have a 5 megabyte total, too, so there will not be room for endless amounts images yet. Let's take one step at a time.

• 4 weeks later...
Heres a little rhyme just popped to mind; I don't recall the author

As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away. ;)

That rhyme always gives me the shivers and I don't know why.

It's from the movie "Identity" I think.

• 2 weeks later...
___Nothing to see here; just another test underway.

___Test failed; I cannot attach to posts as I have exceeded my quota message appears.

___This concludes this test of the National Turtle Patience & Learning Network System ;)

Quota for attachment uploads, you mean?

• 3 weeks later...

"whoaaaa mannnnn how did like................w----w...w...what man, whoa...how did so much like time pass by dude????????????????" Dr. Edward Vin Lascuanzcj said that many years ago as he cruised down his estate's large hill in a radio flyer. good man, i must say. on a acounta' 3.50 i can ressurect your thoughts.