Science Forums

Never a perfect society......

buddyzen

"je crois que l'humanité perdra un certain niveau de stupidité"

À moins que nous n'utilisions la grammaire nécessaire et l'orthographe, avec la bonne structure de sentence, nous ne serons pas en mesure de transmettre nos pensées clairement. Pour monter au-dessus de la stupidité, il faut être disposé à apprendre et appliquer ces informations. Autrement, nous pouvons aussi parler une autre langue;)

"je crois que l'humanité perdra un certain niveau de stupidité"

À moins que nous n'utilisions la grammaire nécessaire et l'orthographe, avec la bonne structure de sentence, nous ne serons pas en mesure de transmettre nos pensées clairement. Pour monter au-dessus de la stupidité, il faut être disposé à apprendre et appliquer ces informations. Autrement, nous pouvons aussi parler une autre langue;)

שפה היא דבר אבולוציוני ובכפוף את הכוחות של מגמות מקומיות. בשעה הליבה היא מבנה של שפה, אבל היא משתנה עם הזמן, עם התפשטות של שטח זה המגמות כיוונים שונים, כי בסופו של דבר הופכים לשפות שונות.

Bill

heehe! yikes!!

" I think that the humanity will lose a certain level of foolishness "

Unless we use necessary grammar and orthography, with the good structure of sentence, you will not be able of transmitting your thoughts apparently. To go up above foolishness, it is necessary to be willing he learn to and to apply this information. In another way, you can also speak another language

basically- we may as well be speaking another language;)

as chief inspector of the language police, i have put all you misspellers on the secret watch list. we know where you live. :doh: just when you thought everything was perfect & peachy. :hyper:

now since all communication is recumbent on the divan of context, i gently & jokingly remind all you bozos that this is a science forum and science is, if not nothing, sitting squarely on strict rules. the rules for expository writing make for concision in writing every bit as like the rules in mathematics. so, let's cross those t's & dot those i's, keep the columns straight, and no whining about the consequences of failing that. :eek_big:

after being on the interpol top ten list for spelling and grammar misteaks

(and the fact that i endeavuor to utilize an expanded vocabulary)

i hereby resolve to submit better translations( :eek_big: ), cross my eyes, and dot my tease

although i will not shrink to the level of using capitol letters

(negotiation is sometimes tough :hyper:

after being on the interpol top ten list for spelling and grammar misteaks

(and the fact that i endeavuor to utilize an expanded vocabulary)

i hereby resolve to submit better translations( :eek_big: ), cross my eyes, and dot my tease

although i will not shrink to the level of using capitol letters

(negotiation is sometimes tough :)

:hyper:

If you chase perfection, you often catch excellence. ~William Fowble

we turtles know a thing or two about racin'. :) the proper word is 'capital', not 'capitol', when referring to uppercase letters. :doh:

i really suck at spelling :eek_big:

and is it misteak

or mistake

mistake it is. tracking then the etymology, we find: :doh:

[From Middle English mistaken, to misunderstand, from Old Norse mistaka, to take in error : mis-, wrongly; see mei-1 in Indo-European roots + taka, to take.]
mistake - definition of mistake by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

one misspelling down, the rest to go. makes perfect since scents cents cense sense to me. :hyper:

he was teasing you;)

back to buddy's comment

"I think that The world would be a much better place if everyone resorted to no rules and one currency ...... NOT PAPER! ..... and last of all 1 universal language .. yes some of you may say that those are rules but you could always not do any of those but what will you do if you don't conform to society it is your option but whatever. "

If we cannot even follow the rules in the written language, then I can only imagine the total chaotic anarchy that would ensue, if we entertained Buddy's utopia:eek: