Science Forums

Bunch of dam nonsense

stanleyg

Ah, yes we all do have our differences of opinion. And with that stated, I find that to be the biggest joke of all time.
:)

You know, lately I've been wondering, maybe everyone makes different decisions because they have different information, What if...

there was an experiment in which everyone was given the exact same information in the same way and had the same memories, ect. from birth, would thier personalities or brain waves cause them to vote one way or the other in an election , or would they all vote the same because they relied on the same information to make that decision???? :cup:

I'm not religeous either, I'm more a spiritual person,

no, there is no example of anything good and true not effected by love,

But what I meant was, in a Christian sense, to me, loving people alone will not get you salvation - Salvation being the key to existence after earthly death. Love is required though.

Lets hope tormod doesn't throw us into a burning pit of fire and brimstone. :)

To avoid the firery wrath of Tormod the great, I will now pose a serious debatable question:

Where exactly is the center of conciousness, of human thinking located ? If your head got cut off, would you go with your body, or your head? if your brain was cut in thirds, would you go with the right 1/3 or the left 2/3s, See what I'm saying ? Are you located in the middle of your brain? ect. :cup:

It's all intertwined, as one. If there is life after death, this mean there is life after death for every single living organism in the entire world, the entire universe.

Why would that be true? What cosmic "rule book" are you quoting out of? There doesn't need to be life after deat for every single living organism just because there might be for humans... I'm just curious about your reasoning for that.

-jp

Why would that be true? What cosmic "rule book" are you quoting out of? There doesn't need to be life after deat for every single living organism just because there might be for humans... I'm just curious about your reasoning for that.

-jp

I agree with jp. if we are still arguing over life after death, I surely would like to know what orbcyle is thinking :cup:

And this dawns upon us a special after-life? I'm sorry but honestly, every day I get so worked up thinking about how people can believe this. It almost disgusts me.

Yeah sure, we are concious. Concious enough to make up something to make our lives easier. Mythology. Without those trees, animals, or rocks, we wouldn't even exist.

And this dawns upon us a special after-life? I'm sorry but honestly, every day I get so worked up thinking about how people can believe this. It almost disgusts me.

Yeah sure, we are concious. Concious enough to make up something to make our lives easier. Mythology. Without those trees, animals, or rocks, we wouldn't even exist.

Why do you get so worked up about it? If it makes people's lives easier, then why should you care? You're obviously one of the "strong" humans who doesn't need faith or religion, so why bother with taking the time to get disgusted with people who believe this?

-jp