Science Forums

End Game

Racoon

Watch this documentary.

Its the free version from Google.

If you think Conspiracy Theories are so 80's paranoia, think again.

People are starting to wake up to whats going on.

Bilderberg Group, North American Union, European Union, League of Nations....

Its 2 hours, so copy/paste/favorite it, and view when convenient. At once or in parts.

Turn off American Idol.

Eugenics and Global Warming? its covered. All according to plan..

Good history,facts, research, and timeline that leads up to this point in time and precipice we all face..

:)

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

If you think this docu is bunk, please explain contrary...

In a world where our borders are archaic remants of cartography and localized power; where communication and resource exchange know no boundaries; where the ecological and evironmental issues we all face are not nation specific...

Why is one world living together so bad? :shrug:

If I'm allowed to live the way I want then there would be no problem but I doubt that will be the way things will work out!

I think a lot of creationist language gets adopted by leadership for it's emotional impact. This creates a lot of "I told you so" whenever the keywords come up.

'Plagiarism of religious catchphrases' is how I would describe it.

The rich and powerful trying to amass more is not a conspiracy, it's a basic tenet of their behaviour. People of type working together is merely a symbiotic relationship based on mutual benefits to doing so. In todays world cash and power are both valuable tools in the fight for survival.

I have much of that video to watch yet. It loads for forever...

The rich and powerful trying to amass more is not a conspiracy, it's a basic tenet of their behaviour.

Very good point.

It'd sure be nice to see a short summary. :shrug:

This was posted elsewhere, but it seems somehow appropriate enough here.

MLK 40 Years On

Memento mori, for Martin Luther King.

I was too young and sheltered to know at the time...

...but thank you, now.

King's message was derived to combat what he saw as the major "3 evils."

Social Injustice (economic and racial)

Materialism (economic and spiritual)

Militarism (economic and political)

It wasn't just about racism;

it's the economy, stupid!

Democracy Now! | Democracy Now! Special: Martin Luther King's Life and Legacy 40 Years After His Assassination

An integrative "science of civilization" would certainly include economics.

We have the resources and knowledge to make globally sustainable, equitable systems.

Forty years on, maybe we need to get back on track.

In a world where our borders are archaic remants of cartography and localized power; where communication and resource exchange know no boundaries; where the ecological and evironmental issues we all face are not nation specific...

Why is one world living together so bad? :shrug:

I'll give you two reasons to start: Dictatorship and Totalitarianism.

Interesting video Racoon, thanks! :)

...and you think our current nationalist materialistic worldviews won't lead to a global totalitarian dictatorship?

Look at the lessons of history as well as evolution.

The question is whether we want to evolve into a controlled regimented cornfield of an unsustainable intolerant monoculture (based on fears of loss), or to evolve into a resilient diverse rainforest of a sustainable accommodating uniculture (based on aspirations to improve).

IMHO :shrug:

I watched 6 x 9 minute clips of End Game - Eugenics

The trailer for End Game starts with words being typed on the screen

For thousands of years their dark order grew, now with the aid of advanced technology, the elite of the planet may be able to live forever, but first, 80% of humanity must die.

"Countless people will hate the New World Order, and will die protesting against it." HG Wells - The New World Order (1939)

There seem to be a few themes of the actual 'conspiracy' a basic premise is that the elite of the world are attempting to either dumb down and enslave the masses, or destroy them, in order to have the planet to themselves. The ideal being to shrink the population enough so as to have enough minions, and simultaneously to advance themselves genetically, creating two races of human, cattle (slaves) and farmers (elite). The Bilderberg group is fingered as the recent face of the architects behind this 'grand design'.

The production implicates Darwin, Rockefeller funded american research and policy in Eugenics, and links parties involved to Hitlers Germany. It covers the evolution of Eugenics into Social Darwinism and other fields post WWII. Eugenics is purported to use humans as lab rats, citing nuclear and radioactive testing, chemical and biological testing, chinese population policy and many other things that make for a very disturbing view of the world with we plebs already being designated sheep of sinister designs.

It is my opinion the production focused more on the response of the viewers emotion than intellect. Nazi Germany, Nuclear Holocaust, Darwinism (evolution is evil and all part of the plan!) Biological and Chemical Warfare, Business, Governments, Global Warming, The Oil Crises, New World Order - all are implicated as being tied in to the grand designs of an elite few.

There is certainly truth behind cloak and dagger business clubs and foundations. Attempts at genetic experimentation, science gone too far. The brokers of power could well threaten the existance of the general population. We might have removed Nazi Germany from the picture but there will always be assholes who think it is their right to control others.

Some of this warrants investigation, some is emotional pandering. Who are the production team, the finance behind the production, what is their motive and political agenda.

There are many parties implicated in duplicity within this grand design. I think there'd be some internal whistleblowers got a round or two of conscience by now, especially considering the opening line

"For thousands of years their dark order grew."

There seem to be a few themes of the actual 'conspiracy' a basic premise is that the elite of the world are attempting to either dumb down and enslave the masses, or destroy them, in order to have the planet to themselves.

<...>

It is my opinion the production focused more on the response of the viewers emotion than intellect.

<...>

Some of this warrants investigation, some is emotional pandering.

Precisely. Well said.

You know, we didn't land on the moon, either. :shrug:

I'm sorry, Celeste. I like you, and we've had multiple friendly encounters here at Hypography, but the above is nothing more than additional appeals to emotion, an approach on which the above linked video relied heavily.

You don't know what will happen in the future, and if you did, you'd be buying lottery tickets or working the stock market.

If you can offer all of us a logical sequence events that will lead to your suggestion of dictatorship and totalitarianism, with supporting evidence and clear reasons why alternative approaches would fail, then please do so.

That's the problem with this video. It is completely focussed on fear and hardly on reason and intelligence. They are using the same tactics against which they claim to be fighting.

As it stands right now though, your suggestion is full of ****, and is nothing more than regurigated fear mongering and hand waving.

Harsh, huh... I do hope you're well, though. :)

QUOTE=Ahmabeliever;214173]I think a lot of creationist language gets adopted by leadership for it's emotional impact. This creates a lot of "I told you so" whenever the keywords come up.

The rich and powerful trying to amass more is not a conspiracy, it's a basic tenet of their behaviour. People of type working together is merely a symbiotic relationship based on mutual benefits to doing so. In todays world cash and power are both valuable tools in the fight for survival.

The New World Order is nothing like the old world order, and it is pretty important we all understand the difference. We absolutely can not maintain our way of life in the US, because our finite reality makes this an impossibility.

Which brings me to a question for Moontanman. Exactly how do you want to live, because we darn well better get real and make decisions about how are going to manage from here.

Maintaining a quality of life has a lot less to do with material possession than the bulk of the planet currently believes. Emotional pandering has been effectively used for decades to profile a long and useless list of lifes 'neccessities'. Threatening to withhold these toys is an equally effective emotional tool.

nutronjon -

The New World Order is nothing like the old world order, and it is pretty important we all understand the difference. We absolutely can not maintain our way of life in the US, because our finite reality makes this an impossibility.

Which brings me to a question for Moontanman. Exactly how do you want to live, because we darn well better get real and make decisions about how are going to manage from here.

Excuse me?

There was an old world order? The plot thickens :doh:

There have been people with dreams of ruling mankind since mankind arrived. The corporate model has the greatest chance of success. So if you take credence in this publication, you might stop depending on their products, stop buying from them. Get a garden and some solar power and be responsible for yourself. Support small business and green dollar collectives.

I guess for many city dwellers this is impossible, or only partially practical. Though you could buy one of my aquarium gardens :hihi:

The easiest way to create conspiracy theory is to get several facts, and then link them to a plot to undermine way of life/ideals/politics/government.

Let's look at some other plans to take over the world.

Preaching christian gospel in every nation.

Hitlers Germany.

Alexanders Campaign.

All three parties were driven by ideals. Yet all parties commited many atrocities in thier respective paths to proliferation.

To then tie in a sinister design is simple. You already have the ingredients of atrocity, and planning.

One might say the Christians are plotting to take over the world. That they plan to kill all of 'us' who are not them. The blueprint has already been written.

Take the Gospel to all corners of the globe. Proliferate. Of course you can't start stoning to death all transgressors immediately, you need power first. I know, put a christian in the Whitehouse. Oh, we have....

Once you have enough christians 'infiltrating' key govt, media, army and business, you can begin Gods work.

Cleanse the promised land of all sinners and evil doers. After all, the bible says to do this. :hihi:

Of course, we don't all have to die, the black people, in Gods plan, are slaves.

So, who is the evil big brother - Christiandom, or Corporate Suicide Nihilists.

QUOTE=Ahmabeliever;214173]I think a lot of creationist language gets adopted by leadership for it's emotional impact. This creates a lot of "I told you so" whenever the keywords come up.

How would I like to live? At this point in my life it doesn't take much to please me, listening to my fav tunes, my aquariums, growing plants, a garden, not having my head cut off because I don't believe the way some else thinks I should, no storm troopers beating down the door because I think different than the status quo thinks, the right to a fair trial, freedom of speech, freedom to live the way I think I should. Basically the freedom to live as I please long as I don't harm someone else. Not too much to ask of life I think.

Hi Infy! You make me laugh! No worries about harshness. Your opinion is well taken.

Just remember that it's only my opinion at this point in life...I'd have to see alot change in order to see the possibilites of a One World Government.

And just so you know my opinion isn't based upon the 45 minutes of video I watched, fear mongering or hand waving as you suggested. It's based on current events, history, living in the world of wealth, and human nature.

You don't know what will happen in the future, and if you did, you'd be buying lottery tickets or working the stock market.

Your right Infy. I don't know and neither do you. All we can do is speculate and form our opinions based on what we personally know, see or experience. As much as I savour and enjoy looking through my rose colored glasses and dreaming of a United Globe, world peace, equality and fairness, it's not a reality at this point in time, IMHO.

If you can offer all of us a logical sequence events that will lead to your suggestion of dictatorship and totalitarianism, with supporting evidence and clear reasons why alternative approaches would fail, then please do so

I will work on that, although I'm afraid that my opinion would be really biased by your standands my friend. For now, because of time issues, let me pose a few questions to you Infy that helped bring me to my current opinion so you know where I'm coming from. No need to answer:

Can you really imagine a group of people like George Bush, Omar al-Bashir, Hu Jintao, King Abdullah, Kim Jong-il, Blaise Compaore, Robert Mugabe, etc. etc... running the entire world government?

If a World Government was to take effect, how long do you suppose it would be before people started crying out for total equality across the globe? Though I would love to see equality throughout the world, how would it be possible without major incident?.

How do you get rid of the dictatorship already in power? How do you distribute the money earned through trading in a United Nation? Would everyone live as exact equals? How is that possible? What about religion? ie., Because it is illegal for a Saudi citizen to practice a religion other than Islam, would there have to be a global government tolerance for other religious belief's that allow continued persecution while turning a blind eye?

Would the government officials live better or do they live like the rest of the world? How do we control government corruption globally when we can't control it now?

Would those in control of corporate America, Europe, and Asia, readily give up their wealth and power to ensure this equality amongst the starving and poor millions? or would the World Government have to implement a huge change in the form of rules and laws to ensure standard global equality and fairness?...ie., dictatorship and totalitarianism...

Another thing I look at is the meaning of dictatorship.

"A government organization or group in which absolute power is so concentrated".

Point 1. Are we really that far from dictatorship anyway? How much control do "we the people" really have on anything when it comes to the nations affairs? ie., 74% of the US people want the troops out of Iraq and want the US involvement to cease...does that matter? No. Do we have any way of forcing the issue? No.

Point 2. The diversity of the world is so great, ie., religion, trading materials, skills, wealth or lack thereof, an world government as we know it defined as, could not operate at any other level except an dictatorship IMHO.

Countries already operating at full dictatorship, low level dictatorship or are deemed "not free".

- Burma

- Chechnya

- Cuba

- Libya

- North Korea

- Somalia

- Sudan

- Tibet

- Turkmenistan

- Uzbekistan

- Algeria

- Angola

- Azerbaijan

- Belarus

- Bhutan

- Brunei

- Cambodia

- Cameroon

- Chad

- China

- Congo (Brazzaville)

- Congo (Kinshasa)

- Cote d'Ivoire

- Egypt

- Equatorial Guinea

- Eritrea

- Guinea

- Iran

- Iraq

- Israeli-occupied disputed territories

- Kashmir

- Kazakhstan

- Kosovo

- Laos

- Maldives

- Oman

- Pakistan

- Qatar

- Russia

- Rwanda

- Saudi Arabia

- Swaziland

- Syria

- Tajikistan

- Thailand

- Togo

- Transnistria

- Tunisia

- United Arab Emirates

- Vietnam

- Western Sahara

- Zimbabwe .

Then add the U.S. according to some standards: Presidential Directive NSPD51 signed on May 9, 2007: "The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government."

22) Revocation. Presidential Decision Directive 67 of October 21, 1998 ("Enduring Constitutional Government and Continuity of Government Operations"), including all Annexes thereto, is hereby revoked.

Though I don't see Bush or the US as a dictatorship (yet) I wasn't at all suprised by this action, and like others, wonder if the foundation has been laid for the future...

Totalitarianism: A system of government and ideology in which all social, political, economic, intellectual, cultural, and spiritual activities are subordinated by the purposes of the rulers of a state. In modern totalitarianism, people are made dependent on the wishes and whims of a political party and its leaders.

Other thoughts on Totalitarianism From WFFP:

A) Totalitarianism is a political system where the state tries to control almost all aspects of society.

:hihi: Totalitarianism tries to create well organized programs of propaganda to motivate people to support the system and sets up systems of political persecution to crush those who might resist.

C) Totalitarianism generally justifies its huge centralization of power at the top in terms both the alleged severity of threats facing society and alleged utopian visions of the future that is supposed to be produced by the ruling regime.

D) Totalitarianism often uses religion to define itself as the manifestation of supernatural power on earth and very frequently creates a cult of personality around a supreme leader, who is either presented as a prophet of God or an actual living god on earth.

Whoever denies that totalitarianism isn't alive and well in one form or another in today's world needs to take off those rose colored glasses I like to dream with, IMHO.

To borrow from Mussolini's well-known phrase, and apply it worldwide "all within the world's nations, nothing outside the worlds nations, nothing against the world nations."

Disclaimer: I just want to say that my forte in life is not politics, nor do I claim to know anything about it, or it's future. Everything here is my opinion based on my own personal experiences, knowledge and observations of history, government practices, and human nature except the above quoted from various sources.

Like anyone else, I'd love to see world peace, equality and fairness, albeit, I don't think it's possible through the sole control of a group of 200 or so men and women.

So Infy, although you think my suggestion is **** :hihi:, I don't see anyway around it at this point...but I'll research a bit and get back with my scenerio or projected and speculated theory based on history in the next few days. We can't forget human nature though...it has alot to do with what happens around the world.

Hope your well also!

Celeste

How would I like to live? At this point in my life it doesn't take much to please me, listening to my fav tunes, my aquariums, growing plants, a garden, not having my head cut off because I don't believe the way some else thinks I should, no storm troopers beating down the door because I think different than the status quo thinks, the right to a fair trial, freedom of speech, freedom to live the way I think I should. Basically the freedom to live as I please long as I don't harm someone else. Not too much to ask of life I think.

Much respect for that post.

Our contribution to society should be demanded as nothing more than our taxes which are actually used for the greater good. Ahh, utopia.

Those who wish to shine, to be immortal, may contribute more in the terms of their services or ideas, no problems, following your tenet "long as I don't harm someone else" there is room to shine, or room to relax and enjoy life.

The american constitution, the ideal, is a wonderful ideal.

Raging against 'the growing of the dark' is all good and well, and keeps many occupied who want something to rage against, if only so many of them were not so easily misdirected.

There is good and evil, it has little to do with religion though it is found there and has everything to do with it as well. Cynicism in human nature is not surprising, we're all out to survive and will do whatever it takes to do so, unless we've given up. There is a beauty in humanity too, a compassion and empathy. I sincerely hope America will find her way, heal herself, and shine a light of liberty for all to see.

Freedom! arghh, gurgle, sigh, arrr. - From Braveheart. :hihi:

I am willing to admit a one world government is possible but I don't see it being particularly a user friendly way to live. Any time there is power to be had, someone will gravitate toward that power with the intent of grabbing it for themselves. All this one world crap is one reason I think to survive the human race will have to colonize space. I don't mean other planets, what I mean is the totally reasonable task of building colonies orbiting the sun all over the solar system. Orbiting colonies similar to O' Neil cylinders would be good way for the human race to go. Unlimited resources coupled with nuclear energy would make the human race independent of planets forever. Millions of small colonies spread thought the solar system would be impossible for a central government, no matter how tyrannical they were, to control in any real fashion. The final goal of each colony would be to build other colonies and eventually really large colonies could make the jump to other stars and spread through out the galaxy. Even with what we see as current technology limits it has been estimated the human race could populate the entire galaxy in 250,000 years. A blink of the eye in terms of the universe. The only other alternative is sit back and wait for extinction to take us away. This type of colonization would also allow for far more different types of government eventually among the millions of different colonies we might actually hit on a form of government that really works for everyone. If not the resources of space would allow any dissidents to go their own way without the need for warfare or killing. Of course there would be colonies that would not be much more than human carcinomas. There will always be bad people and good people and your own point of view will decide who is who. Real freedom will never be had on the earth. Humans have no choices but two. Stay on the Earth and become extinct sooner or later, expand into space and leave the earth to it's self and proliferate for millions, maybe even billions of years. Would we remain human? Maybe, maybe not, but we would remain intelligent creatures able to live without killing the planet that brought us life and no need to fight each other for resources on a too small planet. If we colonized in this way there would never be an end game and the human race could evolve as the cosmos evolves. In the long run, no matter how hard we try, the Earth cannot sustain us for any really long periods of time! In my view the real end game will be surviving and the only to do that is by leaving the Earth behind!