Science Forums

Volunteers

ughaibu

While my favorite vegetable may be broccoli, I said "carrots." Notice I used the plural so that blows the six letter explanation for my answer.

For me it was very visual. After reading the equations, and then the vegetable question, the image of a carrot just seemed to pop in my head.

Hard to explain the correlation, if any. ;)

While my favorite vegetable may be broccoli, I said "carrots." Notice I used the plural so that blows the six letter explanation for my answer.

Not if you misspelled it 'carots'. :D

For me it was very visual. After reading the equations, and then the vegetable question, the image of a carrot just seemed to pop in my head.

Hard to explain the correlation, if any. :shrug:

You got me thinking what if we change the category of the object from vegetable to something else? ;) Animal? Mineral? Virtue? Vice? Auto? :) Boggles the mind.:)

Not if you misspelled it 'carots'. :D

Maybe if I mispelled it like "carats." But then I wouldn't have been thinking of vegetables. :shrug:

You got me thinking what if we change the category of the object from vegetable to something else? ;) Animal? Mineral? Virtue? Vice? Auto? :) Boggles the mind.:)

Good idea. :idea:

But if we choose mineral, we may still end up with "carats." :D

You got me thinking what if we change the category of the object from vegetable to something else?

Good idea. :)

But if we choose mineral, we may still end up with "carats." :)

OK Jasper; if we care at all, we won't get jaded. :shrug:

PS I asked the 5th grader again & substituted 'mineral'. It answered marble, but not immediately. Again 6 letters. ;)