Science Forums

Law of identity

Strange Visitor

Why does it have to stop there... ? There was a song from the 60s that I dealy love (my favorite group) by the Moody Blues called Thinking is the fastest way to travel.

So what if thinking could travel faster than light; what would happen to you identity then,

huh ? :( :D :hyper:

Tee hee! Actually I was giving dave a hard time about his thread, " Absolute vs. Relative motion" where he was arguing for an absolute velocity other than the speed of light, which he did have a good argument for (although at odds with Albert! sorry dave!)....

OTOH: Why NOT have some quantum entanglement going on inside those synaptic neuron gaps? There's gotta be SOME rational explanation for Synchronicity (Police) ESP (BeeGees Ew!), and Telepathy (Kinks!). :(

Cheers,

Buffy

Im am sayin that human perception is so limited that he cant even know himself..

Is it easier tu lift up yourself or somebody else (I mean try to grab the t-shirt behind your neck and lift you up )?

Saying that we humans can't know ourselves is the outer boundary not the lowest one, for example a lower boundary would be that we can understand logic or how temperature works or why the sun shines...

Hey buffy i made it law because i thought its authentic and secondly we cannot define people on their characters but we sure can distinguish them. Im am sayin that human perception is so limited that he cant even know himself. The boundries are made to stop us from reachin some thing and wat it is i could never know.

I question the point of stating this as a "law" while at the same time you say "what it is I could never know".

My first question would be, "Who created the boundary?".

The second would be, "Why?".

And even though this is the philosophy forum we still require proof for scientific claims.