Science Forums

Regeneration of Galaxies

Mike C

Regeneration of Galaxies

I have developed a hypothesis about the creation of new galaxies

in a SSU.

Since the great majority of galaxies are spiral, I will use spirals as the renewed structure.

Naturally, these new galaxies would be created from the gigantic intergalactic space clouds that have built up their concentrations of the hydrogen gases and accumulated scattered stray planetary bodies captured by these clouds as they entered to add more mass and increase the gravity to concentrate the gases and increase the total mass to greater levels.

Then, we need to have a large spiral galaxy passing by at close proximity to impart motion to the internal content of the cloud.

The isolated largest planetary bodies would then be the central objects of numerous star systems and act as the nucleuses for the formation of the stars while the smaller lighter objects would begin to move around these central planetary bodies.

In the meantime, the gases having very little momentum, would move directly toward the central body somewhat similar to a centrifugal separator and accumulate there to create the stars.

As the star masses increase, their gravity would also increase to increase their masses to the gigantic sizes they now have.

The planetary bodies surrounding the stars would also condense any small debri nearby to tncrease their sizes also.

These separate stars systems would then constitute the new galaxy

I know this may sound like a biblical creation but there has to be a beginning for these structures. So I decided to create this one.

Mike C

Hello MikeC

Rather than trying to invent the wheel

Why don't you just google?

Galaxy evolution

Galaxy types

and so on

You will find that the Neucleon that is found in the centre of every galaxy that we calll a so called black hole is directly related to the form and structure of each galaxy.

Now the form can also be affected by merging(collision) and close encounters of galaxies and this could be 2,3,4,5,6 galaxies and so on.

We also look at the merging of clusters of galaxies.

• 3 months later...

Yep, Main thing you were missing was "Black hole"

But that arises a new question in my mind...

Do black holes generate with formation of galaxies, or do galaxies for around previously-generated black holes?

(I constantly doubt science "evidence and theorys" not to fall into some scam, as any man can write a convincing book, but only a fool accepts all that he hears.)

There are spiral galaxies with more winds that can be accounted for based on the measured rotational speed and the time available. One way to explain this is with an inside-out theory. Or the galaxy began compact with the expansion of the galaxy from center resulting in the extra winds. This model would imply some galaxy center black holes are white hole remnants.

White holes?

Inform me please...

Try the wikipedia article “white hole”.

Note that this article, while IMHO a good science writeup, doesn’t describe the many popular science and references to while holes, other than to note that the popular notion that black holes are connected to while holes via worm holes, with matter/energy being absorbed by one and emitted by the other, is considered scientifically impossible.

Hello MikeC

Rather than trying to invent the wheel

Why don't you just google?

Galaxy evolution

Galaxy types

and so on

You will find that the Neucleon that is found in the centre of every galaxy that we calll a so called black hole is directly related to the form and structure of each galaxy.

Now the form can also be affected by merging(collision) and close encounters of galaxies and this could be 2,3,4,5,6 galaxies and so on.

We also look at the merging of clusters of galaxies.

Pluto

Since this topic is too much of an 'iffy' science, I decided that I would not continue promoting it. Also because of lack of supporting evidence.

Mike C