Science Forums

Malaysia Quiz

Tormod

Finally - a new quiz!

This one is written by Tinny - our favorite Malaysian Hypography member! He's a bit busy these days so we don't see him too often, but he found time to write this excellent quiz. Thank you Tinny!

It ranges from sports to famous people - I doubt any of you clever folks can get it right on the first attempt!!!

Here it is:

http://www.hypography.com/quiz.cfm?id=34313

Enjoy!

There's another quiz coming up shortly - so we'll actually have TWO prize quizzes for a while.

I'll announce the winners of the Computer History Quiz tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

don't give up. keep trying. even my malaysian friend tried and only got 14. I know you guys are more science inclined but this should be an eye-opener.

Tormod, would it be possible for me to view which answers were selected by the contestants. Coz it would reveal a significant amount of what people's perceptions of Malaysia is, particularly those questions on sports. I wonder whether you guys overestimate or underestimate Malaysian sports. I'm quite an avid fan of malaysian sports.

Buffy, I'm sure you could easily answer those ones about politics if you read the Economist.

• 4 weeks later...

oh, so it's still not over. Must have been quite a quiz huh? Or was the quiz unfair? Maybe Malaysia is still a total mystery to you guys. No wonder my posts are always misunderstood.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the statistics...

You guys, don't give up! At least, this quiz will add more general knowledge about Malaysia.

oh, so it's still not over. Must have been quite a quiz huh? Or was the quiz unfair? Maybe Malaysia is still a total mystery to you guys. No wonder my posts are always misunderstood.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the statistics...

You guys, don't give up! At least, this quiz will add more general knowledge about Malaysia.

The quiz is still there but it's not a prize quiz anymore, that ended on the 5th I think.

It was quite a quiz. It took me several tries.