Science Forums

Guilty pleasure

hav0k

hello, everyone. i just signed up today. this is like my guilty pleasure. science, philosophy, search for truth, controversy... currently bordering on nihilistic grounds. music is life though. that's where all the senslessness comes forth with real time thought process.. i can't talk to my friends about the things i can talk about on this site--not in depth anyways. yeah, i'm a nerd. :)

where are you from?

how old are you?

where do you live?

are you in school?

nerds are welcome, we have more than a few, hough i wouldn't call myself one. of course, my husband laughed about it the other night, when he got into bed and we both had our laptops on, sitting side by side, with out little high-speed adaptars going crazy... yeah, i guess i might have *looked* like a nerd that night...

I agree. This is a great place to ask questions as well as answer them. I don't know if a am a GEEK per say... alot of people don't believe that i am an intellect when they meet me. (Theres a pic of me in my profile) they think i am some dumb model. *sigh* Us models have feelings and thoughts too! :hihi:

OP5

I agree. This is a great place to ask questions as well as answer them. I don't know if a am a GEEK per say... alot of people don't believe that i am an intellect when they meet me. (Theres a pic of me in my profile) they think i am some dumb model. *sigh* Us models have feelings and thoughts too! :hihi:

OP5

:)