Science Forums

A new person .. Hello..

CHADS

:hihi: Hello everyone my name is michael and ive lived in liverpool for 27 years... Me and my girlfriend are going to have our first child in about 4 months time :rant: My girlfriend is interested in criminal psycology and i have an avid interest in theoretical physics ... there arnt many possibilities to discuss scientific topics in my circle of friends as there lives mostly revolve around football.... When i first came across this site it opened many doors for me .. particularly the chance to discuss and as scientists do .... argue about recent scientific theory and discovery .... Hopfully i will meet nice people and have a chance to express my oponion with like minded individuals...... I am dyslexic so please excuse any obscure mistakes or presentation . As many people place wise sayings id like to but this "The road to evil is fuelled by desire and even the want not to desire still holds you on the wheel" ; MONKEY 1970'S TV SHOW