Science Forums

The Future Is In The Mind

Eilizsia

If You Use your imagination enough, you start questioning the natural patterns of invention. People dont seem to make life easier when it comes to technology and inventions. Why?, i will tell you, If they Best inventions were already here, then how would companies make money from the consunmer. Just bring out the latest upgrade, and hold back the best of the best. After all if you sell the best technology and products, E.g renewable fuel, Then you would miss those 100s of trillions of money by not selling oil etc. eventually they will try to fin a way to make renewable fuel more expencive than oil.

Why am i babling.

I Have found out that you can use a dynamo generater, and a motor attached to it. I wont give you all the details, just use your imagination. all i will say is that, Energy can create energy without any human influece. The dynamo creates the power for the motor, the motor turns the dynamo, and thus still creating infunate power for anything without cost.

We have heard about these presumptions of "free" energy and I can tell you that every single one I have heard about has failed utterly. I don't know of all the ideas but I honestly have reason to believe that you can't get something from nothing... Perfection from imperfect beings such as ourselves is strictly impossible. You might come close to a 100% efficient machine but I really doubt the plausibility of such.

However, your idea that companies hold back inventions until they've waxed out our fannies of all money is quite true and I'm sure prevalent in modern corporations.

It's called good marketing. :eek:

My regards,

IMAMONKEY!

Your Wrong, When you say Its Impossible. Many Things In the world today were classed as impossible. I Defy Impossible. To Truly Quote, I am Not of an earthly Mind, I Have an Un-Natural Mind, And I can see many things ahead just as you will one day. One day we will stand together as one nation of the earth, And sadly the Lords of control win destroy many people before we do.

Nothing is implorsable until The End Of Time.

Heres Why I Know and How i Know Many things.

Every World Is Bound by its Life structure, Thus Time Is also Bounded By The Stucture of Life. Life without a Structure for Peace, Creates War and never peace. Thus Individual Beliefs take away the structure of peace. We all want peace, but We Only want whats best for our world views. You will understand this soon. Hint, There are to Many Pride driven people on the earth, those of which try to control others, But not themselves. Those that impose the world views on others and those that create war because of them. Goverment is the same as Terrorism, Involving intself in a suttle but recognisable dictatorship, Peace can never come to the world, because the leaders of control have to maintain perfect control. But, Not to worry, I Know who they are and eventually my secret society will stop all those that create suffering for any thing. Im not a big secret, But just incase they read this, Tell them That The Shadow Laws have no control over Me, Eventually The Key Will Return And It will chose who stays and who goes.

By the way, try it for yourself, You can create this energy with a dynamo applyance. Attach a motor to the system and you will see for yourself, Its not the most powerful free energy, But I cant tell you what is, because its to dangerous for anyone to have, It could create another big bang.

About Seeing the future, 1 Hint only, The life force of Time for earth. The future time Leaks into the past, (which is our present time) The present time leaks into the past (Which is the future when it conserns the Past time) Thus When energy Leaves the Future time, it becomes radiant energy, That how you see the future, because the future has already happend and it controls its past time. The present time controls its past also. Radient energy leaks from the future and links itself to its source creator, or by accident it links to someone else that have the same energy frequency of the message.

About future communications when it comes to stealth. You can hide information inside the neutral particles that you here between radio stations. I know this because I invented it. About Worm holes, In the far distant future all you would have to do is step accoss a door way, no need for a vortex. Reason, Is you program an anti paticle by bombarding it with sound frequencies, and stoping it from expanding into a vortex with neutrol particles arround it, Then program another wormhole the same way, and with the exact frequency, then the vortex will not exist, only a door way will. Star gates will use hydrogen paricles sorounded by compressed neutral particle. About steath, All you have to do is bomard the euipment with neutal particles and other paticles will pass through them.

More to come.

• 2 weeks later...