Science Forums

Until we meet again

HydrogenBond

This is going to be my last post, at least for awhile. The creative process takes a lot out of me, especially lately. After this long spell of being a random idea generator, I need time to recharge myself.

Before I go I would like to share one last thing. I also dabble in digital artwork. I do my art in the, off the top on my head style, of my writing. In this artwork, I took a picture of Mt Rushmore, a picture of a jungle, a picture of a field of flowers and a picture of the Pathenon, then using Photoshop, I blended the layers and applied some filters. I often go through dozens to hundreds of blends until something useful appears. After it was originally completed, I noticed that George Washington had disappeared from Mt Rushmore. So I took his pic off the dollar bill and blended it in for artistic balance. Several days later, upon review of my various art piices, it dawned on me that this particular artwork summed up politics and the constituition. A larger pic can be found at The Presidents

If you look at the picture, Washington is the only one outside the jail, which is the constitution. The Constitution sets intellectual constraints that limit the power of the governmment. Washington was sort of grandfathered in under the old way and could have been king. He remained outside, because he was not only their general and leader, he understood the historical significance.

The rest of the presidents are behind the rational curtain of the Constitution as symbolized by the Pathenon (Greek). The jungle shows this evolution in governement being a natural evolution for hunamity. All the flowers in the front of the jail is sort of the flowery nature of politics. The true statemen are behind the bars, but the flowers are not. My unconscious use of the dollar bill for Washington's head, ( I was looking for an authenic pic quickly) may have implied that money allows one to be exist outside the bars of the constitution, it is what waters the flowers. Whether this the way it suppose to be or the way it is, you decide.