Science Forums

What are you listening to right now?

Boerseun

Wow Mr Turtle never figured you to be such a party aminal;) (good song....haven't heard in a while)

Ya Know...I used to think it very very sucky for tv commercials to steal the songs of my youth and use them to hock their wares....thought it really really sucked much......It dawns on me as old man death gains a bit of ground in his persuit of me that perhaps it is not such a bad thing after all....in fact it might even be a bit useful and good...particularly as me mind slowly packs it's bags in preparation for our separation....In fact the outrage at a botched remake, or a lousy edit for the repeated phrase that best associates with their product has steered me back to dig through the web and my personal collections to listen to familiar classics with new ears.....forgotten songs made new by years of not hearing them and of course briefly regained youth through brief stretches of time travel.....well not really time travel of course but it is fun to wander long forgotten mental corridors and enjoy a brief stay in the better selections of ones yesteryears.

YouTube - The Church - Under The Milky Way (HQ music video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mQyRuHIuA