Science Forums

The jet propulsion with closed combustion type

qumf

Firstly I explain the picture in brief.

The left one is the section per axial, it show almost all main parts.

The another two piuctures show the main parts: the front door and back door of the combustion cabinats. two doors control and regulate work to complete combustion one by one. anyone of combustion cabinet sometimes sucks mixure gas,simetimes has combution inside; sometimes spout gas. So the cabinet sometimes is sealed;sometimes open on both side;sometimes open on one side. So the door has openings(slot) in it.The doors rotate at same speed and coperate.

As the amount of cabinet(maybe chamber you refered), I think it is 6 or 8. It depends on the utilization rate of space;parts strength; work cooperation conveniently and so on.

it helps me to understand the engines if i can see them turning.

i've always been facinated with engines and motors,

the creators of such are the true smart people

If it became ture, it will be the best, better than anything,

If somebody wants to make it out, I will try my best to cooperate.

Sorry.

I would like to call :"the jet engine with consistent-volume combustion" instead of the old one.The new one will be more fit the fact. The varied volume combustion also can be closed combustion. Can I change the post name?

When I first proposed the thought by patent, It called" the jet propulsion with consistent-volume combustion"

You have seen the conception picture. Now I state the work procedure.

Let us review the current jet engine's work procedure: the first step is that compressor suck air and increase the pressure to high level, the air enter combustion chamber, be mixed with fuel, burning, during the course the pressure remain consistent in chamber; after complete burning, gas goes out of chamber and drives turbine; turbine transmit the power to the compressor ahead; at last the gas utiliza the rest energy to accelerate itself to push jet engine.

In my design: The first step of jet propulsion's work procedure is that the blower suck air and increase it to proper pressure, mix fuel as well; then through a pipe the gas enter the combustion chambers, after the front door and back door close, then burning inside chambers and the pressure increase rapidly, the back door open; the gas is spouted out into the branch pipe; then general pipe, around the joining point of the two pipes there is a little turbine to get power for the blower ahead. After the branch pipe the gases converge, flow out off the engine so as to give whole engine a consistent push force .

Upper I state two work courses, there is another course, at the end of the spouting course, the front door of chamber opens, the fresh gas enters meanwhile drive the waste gas out off the chamber. So the chambers spout gas alternatively. All courses are controlled by chambers’ front door and back door. In common case, there are always two chambers at the same course.All chamber arrange as a circle. the section shape of chamber is round or close to round.

As to one chamber, it has over 5500 times combustions every minute, otherwise it might have no enough advantage compete the current jet engine.

I suggest You also should see the first paragraph of this post about this jet engine's advantage.

About the attached picture:The left one is the section per axis, it show almost all main parts.The another two pictures show the main parts: the front door and back door of the combustion chambers. two doors control and regulate work to complete combustion one by one. anyone of chamber sometimes sucks mixure gas,simetimes has combution inside; sometimes spout gas. So the chamber sometimes is sealed;sometimes open on both side;sometimes open on one side. So the door has openings(slot) in it.The doors rotate at same speed and coperate.

As the amount of chamber and their shape,I think it is 6 or 8. It depends on the utilization rate of space;parts strength; work cooperation conveniently and so on.

Later I will analyse the performance.