Photo
- - - - -

Unification Of The Forces 2.0

Unification of the forces strong force electromagnetic gravitation DeBroglie wavelength Momentum

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#35 devin553344

devin553344

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:06 PM

I've had enough for this: wont speak for anyone else.

Thanks for your time.

#36 devin553344

devin553344

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:32 PM

I've adjusted some of the equations in the new theory, and brought together all the best equations that all fit together like a puzzle to make sense of the different ideas.

Gravitation is now described as a wave strong force at the wavelength similar to the particle strong force I've previously described. The following is the Compton wavelengths of the strong force energy divided by the particle energy:

rF/rC= 4πexp(2)

Where rF is the strong force Compton wavelength at the wavelength, rC is the Compton wavelength of the particle.

These wavelengths go into the wave strong force at the wavelength to describe the gravitational reduction. Since I've described the particles as have a logarithmic strain of the wavelength of the electron divided by proton and vice versa, this will be a modifier to the gravitational curvature:

Gme^2/re = mec^2 * rp/re *1/(rF/rC * exp(rF/rC)

Gmp^2/rp = mpc^2 * re/rp *1/(rF/rC * exp(rF/rC)

Where G is the gravitational constant, me is the mass of the electron, re is the wavelength of the electron, c is the speed of light, rp is the wavelength of the proton, mp is the mass of the proton.

And if this wave strong force exists there should be proof in Planck's constant. There is a charge plane equation and a sphere to sphere both at 1/2 the wavelength to the forth for pressure or energy per meter cubed (although I've shown energy times meters so simply divide across by radius to the forth to get pressure). This appears to support a wave (charge planes) and particle (point charges) duality:

hc/exp^4(1/2) = 16e^2/(2ε) + 16e^2/(4πε)

Where h is the Planck constant, c is the speed of light, e is the elementary charge and ε is the permittivity of free space. The factor of 2 per charge might be a dipole moment of the charge difference.

The other electromagnetic strong force is 5 dimensional:

hc/(8/3π^2exp(4)) = 3/5 * Ke^2

Where K is the electric constant.

I've updated the PDF file in the OP at the beginning of this thread.

Edited by devin553344, 03 August 2020 - 04:59 AM.

#37 devin553344

devin553344

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 05:22 AM

I updated the PDF file in the OP to reflect the 3 & 5 dimensional radii that match mc^2, the 3 dimensional controls the magnetic moment of the proton while the 5 dimensional determines the charge radius. The magnetic moment is then:

mc^2 = mc^2/(4π ru^2/(4*rp^2) * exp(2*ru/(2*rp))))

ru = 5.951 894E-16 meters

u = 1/2 e ru c = 1.429 408E-26 A * m^2

Where m is the mass of the proton, c is the speed of light, ru is the magnetic moment radius at the speed of light, rp is the proton wavelength, u is the magnetic moment of the proton, e is the elementary charge.

The charge radius is then:

mc^2 = mc^2/(8/3π^2 rC^2/(16*rp^2) * exp(4*rC/(2*rp))))

rC = 8.470 237E-16 meters

Where rC is the charge radius. See: https://en.wikipedia...n_radius_puzzle

Edited by devin553344, 05 August 2020 - 05:23 AM.

#38 devin553344

devin553344

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:48 PM

I've revised the wave-particle duality portion of the theory which modifies the strain energy equations. Now I derive the energy of the proton and electron from the electric energy using the charge radius which for the proton is 8.45E-16 meters.

After reviewing the wave-particle duality ideas I've come to the conclusion that the following must be true:

E/E0 = λ/λ0 = ϵ^2/2

E is the increased energy, E0 is Young's modulus pressure times volume or energy, λ is the decreased wavelength, λ0 is the original wavelength, ϵ is the strain. The strain must be a strain of the wavelengths involved, and I have used only 5 dimensional strains for the description of electromagnetic deltas.

I've used the electron/proton wavelength to derive two solutions to this new wave-particle idea. One for the electron (point particle) and one for the proton (particle with a radius). I updated the gravitation to match these strain values as a leak of the matter curvature.

I've updated the PDF file in the OP but will probably not spell the equations out here.

Edited by devin553344, 06 August 2020 - 09:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unification of the forces, strong force, electromagnetic, gravitation, DeBroglie wavelength, Momentum