360 replies to this topic

#341 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:44 AM

He is a criminal doctor to say the least.

Debating your imaginary goatf--k 'monsantos' with you is a waste of energy. My only interest in you from now on is determining what makes you tick. 

#342 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:56 AM

What I perhaps think is that the Chinese were working on a vaccine for HIV/AIDS, and it somehow escaped from the lab in Wuhan. I’m not the only one who thinks this.

Also: "We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature"

Make of that what you want, but at least there is some science in it and not a conspiracy  theory.

Well, I’ll tell you kemosahbee, going by the fact that Only 12% of Italy’s patients reported as dying from Cov-19 died from it directly, if I apply that to the 140,000 that have supposedly died from it in the US, that is only about 17,000.

My guess was 40,000 so we have a way to go, unfortunately.

There are excess deaths recorded this year globally, many are not given a cause at all. The fact that some are on medication and die of complications caused by Covid-19, still makes them dead due to covid-19 complications.

Do you deny there is a global spike in deaths globally? https://ourworldinda...mortality-covid

Do you agree the covid-19 restrictions in many countries has helped to control the spike in deaths/infections? 

With almost 2 million active cases in the USA now, do you think there is going to be a bigger spike in the next month of infections/deaths?

How many infections do you expect to have in the USA by Christmas?  

#343 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:49 AM

Debating your imaginary goatf--k 'monsantos' with you is a waste of energy. My only interest in you from now on is determining what makes you tick. 

It is called thought and research, have you ever heard of that?

#344 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2817 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

It is called thought and research, have you ever heard of that?

You are wasting your time thoth101 that is the reason I don't argue with the cranks for the same reason, it just wastes your time and no one learns anything. Arguing with a crank or troll is useless, information isn't the reason why they are speaking to you. They just want attention both of them, that's why I just call them crackpots or whatever and leave it at that. I have been a forum resident for 3 years and that is one lesson I learned never argue with a crank or troll, just call them a crackpot or dickweed and move on.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 19 July 2020 - 04:18 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#345 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 04:31 AM

You are wasting your time thoth101 that is the reason I don't argue with the cranks for the same reason, it just wastes your time and no one learns anything. Arguing with a crank or troll is useless, information isn't the reason why they are speaking to you. They just want attention both of them, that's why I just call them crackpots or whatever and leave it at that. I have been a forum resident for 3 years and that is one lesson I learned never argue with a crank or troll, just call them a crackpot or dickweed and move on.

You are correct and I totally agree. :yes:  But on a positive note on it does help my typing skills and even hone in my skills even sharper to researching. It helps be even to dive deeper into my thought processes even when trying to debate a crank or crackpot. :lol:

#346 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 09:28 AM

You are correct and I totally agree. :yes:  But on a positive note on it does help my typing skills and even hone in my skills even sharper to researching. It helps be even to dive deeper into my thought processes even when trying to debate a crank or crackpot. :lol:

That's what we're trying to do Thoth, help you dive deeper into your thought processes. Victor's encouragement is helpful so I think he's correct and totally agree with him too! 

Victor is giving you the courage you need to expand on some of your more, shall we say, more extraordinary facts.

I wouldn't say that Victor makes you tick, but it wouldn't be wrong to say he helps wind your inner clock.

#347 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 09:31 PM

That's what we're trying to do Thoth, help you dive deeper into your thought processes. Victor's encouragement is helpful so I think he's correct and totally agree with him too! 

Victor is giving you the courage you need to expand on some of your more, shall we say, more extraordinary facts.

I wouldn't say that Victor makes you tick, but it wouldn't be wrong to say he helps wind your inner clock.

I think you may need to dive into your thought process a little deeper because in many respects I can tell you are under a bit of mind control of your thoughts are at the least part, you are not able to break out of the box and see the bigger picture. So I find it funny you are commenting on me diving deeper into my thoughts. :lol: There is still hope for you though. 

#348 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2817 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 09:45 PM

Ya, I like thoth101, he isn't quite a crank and isn't quite a mainstream type person, he gives a good energy to the forum which is why I tolerate him. He has given me a good laugh quite a few times debating with people. I don't mind conspiracy theories they keep you sharp though some of them are dead wrong and others misconceptions about certain subjects, but a few are spot on. I have a real life friend and father that constantly is on the heartbeat of all the conspiracy theories so it reminds me of home. I always have to remind them of the facts in the matters too, Aliens and planetary government is a highly debated topic in my home, though they have gotten to the point of almost being able to prove their theories.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 19 July 2020 - 09:53 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#349 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:34 PM

Ya, I like thoth101, he isn't quite a crank and isn't quite a mainstream type person, he gives a good energy to the forum which is why I tolerate him. He has given me a good laugh quite a few times debating with people. I don't mind conspiracy theories they keep you sharp though some of them are dead wrong and others misconceptions about certain subjects, but a few are spot on. I have a real life friend and father that constantly is on the heartbeat of all the conspiracy theories so it reminds me of home. I always have to remind them of the facts in the matters too, Aliens and planetary government is a highly debated topic in my home, though they have gotten to the point of almost being able to prove their theories.

I appreciate that and I appreciate your kind words. :yes:  I do enjoy your information on here as well. You are definitely intelligent that is for sure.  I am all about just trying to find the truth in matters. I may take a different route then most. I always try to think outside of the box. And I do feel many of these theories in the future will be proved true because many have in the past. And on that note I just found some interesting news I am going to post on the subject.

#350 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

I think this may be going on in many countries also especially the US.

UK 'overestimates' coronavirus death toll - study | 17 July 2020 | Britain ordered an urgent review Friday into how coronavirus deaths are counted after a study suggested health authorities are overestimating the toll by counting people who died long after recovering. More than 45,000 deaths have been recorded in patients who tested positive for COVID-19 in Britain and many more died without being tested, making the country's outbreak the deadliest in Europe. But an article for Oxford University's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine revealed a "statistical flaw" in the way data is gathered by the public health agency in England. Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan said that in compiling death data, Public Health England simply checks its list of lab-confirmed cases against a central register of deaths to see whether they are still alive.

https://legitgov.org...eath-toll-study

Also see:

https://medicalxpres...death-toll.html

Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly

Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan

https://www.cebm.net...stical-anomaly/

Here, it seems that PHE regularly looks for people on the NHS database who have ever tested positive, and simply checks to see if they are still alive or not. PHE does not appear to consider how long ago the COVID test result was, nor whether the person has been successfully treated in hospital and discharged to the community. Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness. A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.

Edited by Thoth101, 19 July 2020 - 10:45 PM.

#351 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 02:40 AM

Florida Labs Admit Major Errors in Reporting COVID-19 Positivity Rates

The state of Florida started out the week with the state department of health reporting 15,000 new COVID-19 infections as of Sunday, July 12, all occurring in just 24 hours. But an alert Fox News team member took a closer look at the numbers — and questioned why so many labs were reporting 100% positivity rates.

As it turned out, some labs weren’t reporting negative results at all. The reporter then called every single location mentioned in the health department’s report and found the locations’ numbers don’t match up with the health department’s.

For example, Orlando Health was reported to have a 98% positivity rate, but the hospital told Fox News the rate is actually only 9.4%. The Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center, which the health department said had a 76% rate, actually has only a 6% positivity rate.

Florida Department of Health spokespersons said they had immediately begun to work with the labs to be more “comprehensive and transparent” with their numbers.

SOURCES:

Zero Hedge July 14, 2020

Fox 35 July 14, 2020

Edited by Thoth101, 20 July 2020 - 02:40 AM.

• OceanBreeze likes this

#352 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 02:41 AM

I think this may be going on in many countries also especially the US.

UK 'overestimates' coronavirus death toll - study | 17 July 2020 | Britain ordered an urgent review Friday into how coronavirus deaths are counted after a study suggested health authorities are overestimating the toll by counting people who died long after recovering. More than 45,000 deaths have been recorded in patients who tested positive for COVID-19 in Britain and many more died without being tested, making the country's outbreak the deadliest in Europe. But an article for Oxford University's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine revealed a "statistical flaw" in the way data is gathered by the public health agency in England. Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan said that in compiling death data, Public Health England simply checks its list of lab-confirmed cases against a central register of deaths to see whether they are still alive.

https://legitgov.org...eath-toll-study

Also see:

https://medicalxpres...death-toll.html

Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly

Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan

https://www.cebm.net...stical-anomaly/

Here, it seems that PHE regularly looks for people on the NHS database who have ever tested positive, and simply checks to see if they are still alive or not. PHE does not appear to consider how long ago the COVID test result was, nor whether the person has been successfully treated in hospital and discharged to the community. Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness. A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.

A general conception is politicians are underestimating the virus, due to some people not realy getting ill from it. Iran has decided to come clean a couple of days ago, with a vastly increased estimate from 237000 to 25 million having been infected. https://time.com/586...fections-spike/ . It is likely you might have been exposed/had it, and dont even know. The Iranians should have closed them mosques your god aint going to help them :) 

#353 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:02 AM

A general conception is politicians are underestimating the virus, due to some people not realy getting ill from it. Iran has decided to come clean a couple of days ago, with a vastly increased estimate from 237000 to 25 million having been infected. https://time.com/586...fections-spike/ . It is likely you might have been exposed/had it, and dont even know. The Iranians should have closed them mosques your god aint going to help them :)

I saw this good meme the other day that makes a lot of sense .If you have to be tested to say you have a virus its not a very good virus. :lol:

You have really been taken in by this plannedemic haven't you? :rofl:

It may be satire, but AwakenWithJP brings some thoughts to the table that many people may be thinking when it comes to figuring out how health officials have been setting rules during the COVID-19 pandemic.

For example, one way to keep people congregating in gyms is to order all the gyms closed, and to keep them closed long enough for them to go out of business — and then when you say they can reopen, there will be no gyms to reopen and, hence, no worry about people congregating there. Likewise, close all the beaches and order everyone to stay inside so they don’t get health-helping vitamin D.

Once you get done laughing, the nonscientific duplicities of how health officials are addressing COVID-19 are truly sobering.

SOURCE: AwakenWithJP June 30, 2020

Edited by Thoth101, 20 July 2020 - 04:39 AM.

#354 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 06:32 AM

I still think all this is stupid for a virus with a R0 of 3.8, it would be like shutting down everything for a Earthquake that has a magnitude of like 6, at its current rate it is only going to infect like ‭1,600,000‬ people in a year. The flu infects 45 million people every year.

That is why it is now called the plandemic. Then again anything that goes against the technocrats agenda is being censored. And then you have the cooking the books:

Story at-a-glance -

• A suspiciously high number of laboratories in Florida are reporting 100% of COVID-19 viral tests as positive. It appears many labs may be submitting positive results only, omitting negative results altogether
  • In Florida, while each positive test result is counted as a “case,” a single person may have two or more test results. So, one infected individual can be counted as two “cases”
  • Some states have also excluded negative test results from their reporting, thereby giving us an incomplete and misleading picture of the spread of the disease across the country
  • If the prevalence of infection in the community is 1%, and you have a test that’s only 99% specific, then about 50% of all positive tests will be false positives
  • The BD SARS-CoV-2 Reagents for the BD Max System test has a 3% false positive rate. The Cellex antibody test, which has a reported sensitivity of 94% and specificity of 96%, delivers unacceptably high rates of false positives

https://articles.mer...ate-in-usa.aspx

Or

Story at-a-glance -

• During the COVID-19 pandemic, many Americans who value freedom of speech, religion, assembly, privacy and the right to work have given up those constitutional rights, without stopping to think through the ramifications of the larger precedent being set
  • Why did U.S. public health officials persuade lawmakers to almost immediately lock down and home quarantine most of our population instead of using traditional disease control measures that identify, quarantine and treat the sick?
  • As we let go of fear and return to rational thinking, it is opening up a public conversation about science, health and liberty that is going viral, despite attempts by Big Pharma and Big Tech working with governments and mainstream media to censor it
  • If the state can tag, track down and force individuals to be injected with biologicals of known and unknown toxicity today, there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the state can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow
COVID-19 Mortality Estimates Far Exceed Reality

Since the World Health Organization declared a coronavirus pandemic in March 2020 and CDC officials predicted it could kill 1.7 million Americans, by May 22, 2020, there had been 335,000 COVID-19 reported deaths among the world's 7 billion people, with about 96,000 of those deaths reported in the U.S.

https://articles.mer...virus-fear.aspx

• OceanBreeze likes this

#355 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1357 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:55 AM

If a person tests positive for covid and subsequently dies later, from any cause whatsoever, his death is counted as a "covid death"

Not only that, but if a person dies during the declared pandemic, from any cause at all, even without ever being tested, it is entirely up to the Dr's discretion to cite the cause of death as covid, on the death certificate.

Please tell me why anyone should take this sh1t seriously.

• Thoth101 likes this

#356 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 11:06 AM

If a person tests positive for covid and subsequently dies later, from any cause whatsoever, his death is counted as a "covid death"

Not only that, but if a person dies during the declared pandemic, from any cause at all, even without ever being tested, it is entirely up to the Dr's discretion to cite the cause of death as covid, on the death certificate.

Please tell me why anyone should take this sh1t seriously.

True! I believe we should for one, take a look at the MSM for pushing and spreading the fear. Also the Technocrats are a big problem in censoring everything that goes against their agenda and even censoring actual doctors that look into this. They only want us to believe what they want us to believe. So the population that don't know any better are heavily under propaganda and mind control. There is a very large part of the population that don't ask any questions and do what they are told by "authority figures" and "experts" without a second thought. That is how a cult works and the Technocrats and MSM are a Cult and they speak to their unquestioning followers who drink it up like the fluorinated water in their taps.

Edited by Thoth101, 03 August 2020 - 11:07 AM.

#357 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:43 AM

600,000 people were told they had COVID-19 - despite not being tested | 27 July 2020 | The healthcare program Tricare at the United States Department of Defense Military Health System falsely told more than 600,000 people they had been infected with the novel coronavirus, according to the Daily Wire. Turns out they had never been tested...The Daily Wire reported that other healthcare organizations have been epicenters of confusion, writing that "Nashville man Brock Ballou said he received at least three calls from the state regarding his apparent symptoms after testing positive for the novel coronavirus. Mr. Ballou said he was never tested, however."

https://legitgov.org...ot-being-tested