Science Forums

Questions for Evolutionists

Hawkens

The more I study about Creation vs Evolution, the more I see Creation as the only answer. These are some questions I found on a Creation site. Let me also add that I do know miroevolution exists and I love reading about it, but I just don't see how macroevolution ever was or will be fact.

1. Where did the space for the universe come from?

2. Where did matter come from?

3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?

4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?

5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?

6. When, where, why, and how did life come from non-living matter?

7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?

8. With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?

9. Why would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of survival? (Does the individual have a drive to surviv e, or the species? How do you explain this?)

10. How can mutations (recombining of the genetic code) create any new, improved varieties? (Recombining English letters will never produce Chinese books.)

11. Is it possible that similarities in design between different animals prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?

12. Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends only to keep a species stable. How would you explain the increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occ urred if evolution were true?

13. When, where, why, and how did:

a. Single-celled plants become multi-celled? (Where are the two and three-celled intermediates?)

b. Single-celled animals evolve?

c. Fish change to amphibians?

d. Amphibians change to reptiles?

e. Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!)

f. How did the intermediate forms live?

14. When, where, why, how, and from what did:

a. Whales evolve?

b. Sea horses evolve?

c. Bats evolve?

d. Eyes evolve?

e. Ears evolve?

f. Hair, skin, feathers, scales, nails, claws, etc., evolve?

15. Which evolved first (how, and how long; did it work without the others)?

a. The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)?

b. The drive to reproduce or the ability to reproduce?

c. The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs?

d. DNA or RNA to carry the DNA message to cell parts?

e. The termite or the flagella in its intestines that actually digest the cellulose?

f. The plants or the insects that live on and pollinate the plants?

g. The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones?

h. The nervous system, repair system, or hormone system?

i. The immune system or the need for it?

16. There are many thousands of examples of symbiosis that defy an evolutionary explanation. Why must we teach students that evolution is the only explanation for these relationships?

17. How would evolution explain mimicry? Did the plants and animals develop mimicry by chance, by their intelligent choice, or by design?

18. When, where, why, and how did man evolve feelings? Love, mercy, guilt, etc. would never evolve in the theory of evolution.

19. How did photosynthesis evolve?

20. How did thought evolve?

21. How did flowering plants evolve, and from that?

22. What kind of evolutionist are you? Why are you not one of the other eight or ten kinds?

23. What would you have said fifty years ago if I told you I had a living coelacanth in my aquarium?

24. Is there one clear prediction of macroevolution that has proved true?

25. What is so scientific about the idea of hydrogen as becoming human?

26. Do you honestly believe that everything came from nothing?

The more I study about Creation vs Evolution, the more I see Creation as the only answer.

I'd ask you to provide some proof but I suspect asking you to actually use some science would be asking too much. You are aware that this is a science site?

I'm starting to wonder. Do I have to denounce God to enjoy science? If you think the answer is yes then I'd say I'm on a cult site instead of a science site.

No, you do have to back up your claims though. Science does not use mythology to explain what it doesn't understand, it forms hypotheses and seeks to find the answers. OTOH, you don't understand where we came from or how the universe got here so you just decide to open your post with the claim that a creator is the only answer. That's fine, now prove it. Do understand though, even if you could disprove every claim made by every evolutionist that ever lived it would not qualify as proof of your claim, so asking a bunch of questions in some effort to disprove evolution contributes nothing to the silly claim that a creator is the only answer.

So does that mean your not going to answer any? ;)

I'd ask you to provide some proof but I suspect asking you to actually use some science would be asking too much.

Proof on what? On why I'm leaning towards Creation? How do you prove a belief? By trying to make it appear as fact like "The Big Bang"? Because that's a belief. What I have is evidence that I have aquired in my own search for the truth. Things like The Holy Bible and http://www.drdino.com. Also my friends at http://www.ctsclan.com help. There also seems to be alot of hostility towards people like me for leaning toward Creation. Why is that? Do you think you are so much smarter because you don't believe in God? If you think that then you fuel my evidence because the Bible warns of this.

I would just like to see some of those questions have answers but all you can muster are insults and your own questions. I didn't mean the post as an attack but as a method to get some replies to review. I guess I was mistaken.

Maybe we should just start name calling and the winner has the right belief. ;)

OTOH, you don't understand where we came from or how the universe got here so you just decide to open your post with the claim that a creator is the only answer.

For the record.....I became an Evolutionist and a Athiest in High School. So I am an ex-athiest who is turning back to Christ. ANd the more I research about it, the more I can see the Bible as truth. There are just too many holes in the Big Bang and Macroevolution.

Proof on what?

Proof that creation is the only answer.

I would just like to see some of those questions have answers but all you can muster are insults and your own questions.

Why don't we get past your opening statement first. I've not asked you any questions or insulted you, I only asked you to prove your statement. If you're going to make claims at a science site you better get used to getting asked for proof.

Maybe we should just start name calling and the winner has the right belief. ;)

Hawkens, I am a Christian that believes in Natural Selection. Just because some do not believe your particular brand of Creation does not make them lost and undone. One thing to remember: Faith needs no proof, I don't have to prove my faith in God because it is a very personal and private experience for me. It is one thing to confess your belief and quite another to argue with someone that refuses to join you in that belief. One more comment, and please don't take this in a personal way, remember we are the body of Christ and should be in accord with each other. I only make this following statement to give you proper advise.

The need to be right is the sign of a vulgar mind.

Just remember, you will never lead anyone to Christ by arguing with them.

How about you prove me wrong by staying on topic and answer some of the questions then?

We are on topic. You seem to be having trouble with the concept here. You opened with the claim that creation is the only answer. Your questions are meaningless at this point because even if they could disprove evolution they would not prove your claim that creation is the only answer. Now follow the rules and prove your claim.

The need to be right is the sign of a vulgar mind.

Just remember, you will never lead anyone to Christ by arguing with them.

I'm sorry but I was just seeking answers because I am actually still in a state of confusion. I've been told for years that the Earth was formed by the Big BangEvolution theories and now I'm starting to accept that that just can't be true.

I just wanted to see some of these questions get answered but I think, in my heart, I know the answers.

I'm sorry but I was just seeking answers because I am actually still in a state of confusion. I've been told for years that the Earth was formed by the Big BangEvolution theories and now I'm starting to accept that that just can't be true.

Maybe there was a big bang in a universe that existed already. Maybe it was just some local event from pre-existing matter. Maybe evolution is only partially responsible for the development of species. Even if there were no big bang and evolution turned out to be false, it would not support the claim that our universe had to have been created, only that there was no big bang and evolution is false.

You cannot prove things by simply disproving other things. Disproving the sky is orange does not prove the sky is blue. If you want to believe in creation that's fine. Accept that you do so of your own faith though because disproving someone else's belief will not confirm your own.

The more I study about Creation vs Evolution, the more I see Creation as the only answer.

I've given you answers to why I believe this is so. The Bible, http://www.drdino.com, and other Creation sites. I guess it wouldn't do any good even telling you I been reading a link the Tormod posted from another post about Evolution.

All I was seeking were some answers. All you have been able to do, Clay, is try to avoid the questions by hitting me with your own. I really have no desire to argue, if you don't want to take a stab at any of them then that's fine but don't expect me to answer yours.

I'm sorry but I was just seeking answers because I am actually still in a state of confusion. .
That's quite alright Hawkens, just another thing to remember:

There are several Christains here at Hypography, but that does not make it a forum dedicated to discussing religion. We do have a religion site here but, we still need to treat information with the scientific method. We are allowed to discuss religion however, because the scientific method requires proof to extablish claims, these discussions can only be spectulative in nature. No one will ever be converted by arguing with them, the evidence must come to them though the Holy Spirit. It is not our place to hammer it in to their heads. Have a good one Hawkens..........................and Welcome to Hypography................enjoy.