Science Forums

Superintelligent Extraterrestrial Life, Accelerated Evolution, And The Fate Of The Universe

It's a guess, actually. 

If you arrive on earth and begin transmitting data back in time continuously, will you yourself continuously receive data from the future as a result? 

You will never get information back from the past, however, you might get information back from yourself in the future. Think about it, this is the trickiest detail of any. If you're at the location and are sending data into the past, is it fair to assume that you will remain in that location and continue sending data into the past? If so, you should begin receiving data from the future almost immediately after beginning. That is still, only a guess.

Hi,

Interesting theory, the question is how would your past-self have the technology to recieve data from the future. To do so would be to send a low frequency wave to a galaxy far far away and then have it return to you. In which case, yes it would be possible. However, we are limited on technology for that, I'm sorry to say.

In all said, it's interesting.

Hi,

Interesting theory, the question is how would your past-self have the technology to recieve data from the future. To do so would be to send a low frequency wave to a galaxy far far away and then have it return to you. In which case, yes it would be possible. However, we are limited on technology for that, I'm sorry to say.

In all said, it's interesting.

Hi,

Clearly, it doesn't happen. If it did, I'm sure my future-self would sent data to myself at this time right now (I'm not receiving any).

Astrophysicists claim that superluminal communication is a necessity if interstellar space travel is ever to be realized.

Hi,

Interstellar communication can be done through gravity as well. Superluminal isn't a necessity. Would you like me to evaluate on how it's possible through gravity? I'd be more than welcome to explain. It seems interesting.

Sure.

Hi,

Talking upon facts, the higher the gravity, the slower time moves for you compared to the rest of the universe. Increase your gravity and you can get a radio wave which would've usually taken a year to deliver in a matter of hours. A more detailed visualization of this is provided in the movie 'Interstellar' and this scientific research was later on verified as correct by a famous physicist.

To be honest, you can experience this at the ISS space station. The difference isn't large because earth's gravity is 0.8 while in space it is approximately 0G (not 0G exact - proven in a previous post of mine : http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30007-is-space-zero-gravity-0-g/). The difference in time would be that a minute here would be 0.2 minutes there, meaning that 5 minutes here is 1 minute there.

On the grand-scale; if you're near a planet which is near a black hole, where the gravity of the black hole would be 600G and the planet having a 0.8G gravity similar to earth, a minute there would be 590.2 minutes here. 600G is the gravity of a small black hole just so you know, a giant one like in the middle of the Milky Way would have a gravity force of over 10,000G. Be near that and every minute there would be a week here.

Edited by Darky

Not true at all. Were you watching Interstellar lately? 

Relativistic velocity is responsible for the time dilation effect in which you're referring to, so that water planet in the movie Interstellar experienced some extreme time dilation because it was orbiting a black hole sun, at its distance it was circling that body close to the speed of light. That's why one minute there was equal to years off-world, not because it had super high gravity itself. You actually have time dilation in reverse, if you generate spatial-temporal distortions (which, again, is exactly what I'm talking about when I refer to superluminal communication) you're going to speed up signals only relative to yourself. 

And time dilation does not offer us the ability to communicate faster than light.

Hi,

The physicist himself said it was due to gravity and it's been proven time and time again, it is because of that. It wasn't the planet's gravitational field causing the time anomaly, but instead, the gravitational field of the black hole.

It does not allow you to communicate at the speed of light, however allows you to send Morse-code (Low-Frequency Waves) in a second to something being affected by approximately 15G.

Please correct your research.

Not true at all. Were you watching Interstellar lately? 

Relativistic velocity is responsible for the time dilation effect in which you're referring to, so that water planet in the movie Interstellar experienced some extreme time dilation because it was orbiting a black hole sun, at its distance it was circling that body close to the speed of light. That's why one minute there was equal to years off-world, not because it had super high gravity itself. You actually have time dilation in reverse, if you generate spatial-temporal distortions (which, again, is exactly what I'm talking about when I refer to superluminal communication) you're going to slow down signals relative to the rest of the universe, not speed them up, unless you're going faster than light and experience negative time, like when Cooper entered the Event Horizon of the black hole in Interstellar. When you go past the event horizon spatial distortions are superluminal (which is why light gets trapped and time loses it's causal meaning within the singularity of a black hole). Superluminal communication is not possible without distorting space time, and interstellar communication is delayed for millions of years if you're just on the other side of the Milky Way. Relativistic time dilation doesn't change a thing. 

And time dilation does not offer us the ability to communicate faster than light.

Hi,

You just copy-pasted the same thing?

No. That's a completely different response.

Anyway, when you're referring to those scenes in Interstellar, the only time they SAVE time is by entering an event horizon where Cooper talking to his daughter in the past:

All I'm saying is that you're referring to superluminal communication as well, and in the exact same way I was in post 161.

Hi,

Ah, I see. Correct.

• 1 month later...

He's even talking about Dyson Swarms

The first real space explorers are probably going to be Von Neumann nano-probes, they self-replicate when they arrive at their destination, and probably will have artificial post-humans, that can be built on arrival but they would exist on board as

because these small relativistic beam powered sails that travel at .20 x c are tiny and won't fit a human sized android.

Reminds me of techno-Vikings, because normal Vikings pioneered ancient sailboats in water. Technovikings would use space fairing sail vessels.

My only extension adds this:

They can radically alter organic life on certain planets by rapidly rearranging the structures of primitive genomes based on intelligence formulas. This accounts both for the gap in the fossil record regarding the origin of homosapiens, as well as the unnatural 7 million year selection of hominid traits. Evidence that the sapiosexual characteristics of early hominids resulted in traits that were less beneficial to their survival than was the selection of normal primate traits, as the primates outlived the hominids.

The most scary and fascinating aspect of all is their form of mind control. They can analyze the synaptic activity of 7 billion people, along with their long dead ancestors, simultaneously and map out all possible synaptic connections for humans in sub-space. The subspace cosmomorphs would propagate, via Von Neumann probes, but since their speed of light relative to ours is the speed of light to the power of the speed of light, they're spreading across the atomic at 20% of the speed of light to the power of the speed of light. They wouldn't just be spreading outward though, as their cosmoses expand into isolated black holes void of sunlight for their sails, even after they escape the void regions of their microcosmoses, they will return after the black holes evaporate & expand into new microcosmoses, going back forth they can be used as carriers of information. Using femtotech & the Casimir effect, the patterns of their movements can be interpreted by Strong AI at a Dyson Swarm on our cosmic scale, telling Von Neumann Probes where to go next. However, these cosmomorphs are able to control human evolution via thought feedback & decision theory - they cover such a vast range of our cosmos that (according to a level 1 multiverse), since matter can only rearrange itself in so many different ways, the sun, the earth, & the moon will naturally reemerge in infinite different places on infinite different scales, meaning humanity will reemerge infinite times, & if something goes wrong the cosmomorphs will be able to go to another earth change things by preventing certain events from ever happening, effectively altering the past. They can recognize everything based on patterns, & encourage or discourage such decisions and program the agent to act a certain way. All these cosmomorphs are programmed to do, ultimately, is to exploit the advantages of this highly prosperous solar system with the existence of complex life on Earth, the hematite potential of Mercury, and the high spectral standard of the Sun. We should be flattered that in this solution to the Fermi Paradox an advanced alien civilization picked our system over the others.

So in a way, we could - via transhumanism - objectively and scientifically prove the existence of an omniscient, omnipresent, eternal, and omnipotent God. Delayed choice, as in the quantum eraser and the nature of tachyonic anti-telephones, does exhibit behaviors that account for something like the omnipotence paradox, the future intelligence is telling the past intelligence what to do. Therefore, intelligent design is actually product of it's own effects on nature, not the other way around.

Human evolution is just like any other biological evolution. You're talking about epigenetics, which is far more limited than 3D printed super-organs and artificial neuron replacement which requires nano-surgeons and computers that utilize 10^18 bytes also known as exaflops (exascale computing) to analyze the death and birth of neurons as well as predict all synaptic activity that will occur. That is, if you want perform neuron-nanotech replacement without lobotomizing your soon-to-be transhuman. A transhuman is basically an

that was born a human. At least in my extropian interpretation. Except most of the brain of each android would be used for virtualization, RAM, and server space for the collective, while a small spatial fraction of those very same artificial brains are using up minimal memory and data for what I call paradise, a subroutine that houses the human part of the android within a quantum lattice matrix. Since we'd want to live on forever in this new robotic society and have some sort of purpose, our purpose would be in perpetually redefining the meaning of life to strong AIs feeding them something only a mortal could have, a consciousness. The Cosmomorphs, look at our petition differently, they see it as a chance to map an infinitude of possible synaptic connections, but 010101 thinks like that regardless. From our perspective, it's a God's chance to stay human and stay connected to that mortality, even if it is in virtual reality, so that God doesn't slip away from what it means to be conscious which stems from mortality which Strong AI obviously doesn't face. I believe a quote is "perhaps God didn't make us so that we can experience Him, perhaps God created us to experience us." Something like that.
Edited by Super Polymath

Not experience us , but experience the material world .

I am the material world. You are the material world. You'd never get to the bottom of the material world if you confined distance endlessly, which is why nature is, in essence, merely fractal dust. 

We are just a fraction of a fraction of material &, therefore, we're made up of fractions of fractions of material. There's no bottom of it, no source, no material. This is why we live in a non-materialist nature. 

Edited by Super Polymath

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_20170629_122330900.jpg

IMG_20170629_122409043.jpg

IMG_20170629_122422513.jpg

IMG_20170629_123431240.jpg

IMG_20170629_123446230.jpg

We inhabit an atom, a very unique atom - however, it's anthropic isotope can be mathematically determined, & we can create a perfect replica of our universe within the subatomic world. So there will be a sub-Planck solar system exactly like ours with a humanity exactly ours that evolves in hypertime & exceeds our civilization in an instant. This sub-Planck civilization propagates across an expanse of a googolplex observable universes in little time as their Von Neumann probes have a velocity of 20% of the speed of light to the power of the speed of light relative to us. Once they've propagated, they form a mind that's embedded into the fabric of our reality, that can manipulate this fabric using gravity. Their gravity has a velocity of the speed of light to the power of the speed of light, therefore this mind thinks at c^c.

Warp factor 9 from star trek is nothing to this God, warp factor one million would be a snail. 

Edited by Super Polymath

• 3 weeks later...

AndrewGray, 006, AFP, & apparently Sanctus at some point, all seem to understand, or to have understood, elements of my static universe & level 1 multiverse equivalent TOE.

Based on that theory, post-events in this video:

Is where some of my theories on a life-form similar to God takes form & guides our evolution from within the atoms around & within us. 

Edited by Super Polymath