Science Forums

The iPad....

Buffy

Will you buy an iPad?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you buy an iPad?

• Yes! I'm already in line at the Apple Store with my iPhone!
    • Yes, but I'll wait until version 3.0
    • No, It'll be a piece of junk. I'll buy the Blacktablet...
    • Steve Jobs is a Nazi-Commie-Libtard-Atheist-AGW-Supporter! Never! Even though I really want one!

Bonk girlfriend on head with club and drag her back to cave!

Hey, i'm not the one to pass judgment on what people like to do for foreplay, but if that's what it takes to get you going....

I have rightfully recoined the term "smart alek" to fit me a little better... its "smart alex" :naughty:

Hope there will be soon rival products from Google and Microsoft

There's not much there to rival...

post-472-128210107549_thumb.jpg

i got the standard one, it would be a lot more of a consideration if i was getting the DX, i mean at that point iPad would have been a much more likely answer, but as i have no money for it at the moment (i need a bit more to invest into my bike too, so this is the last purchase for a while). But i would probably get an iPad if i was going to get the DX, just because i could build it to be a control surface for things at home, and start my smart-ish house project by converting power switches to be micro-controller-controllable, and using smart power strips that can also be controlled remotely, and stuff like that...