Science Forums

The Theory of Eventuality

Southtown

I would like to describe a new way of thinking which simply states that nothing can be fully described which is not described in terms of birth and death, or coming into (relative) existence and out. And frankly, I'm talking about things like the laws of physics. Take time for example, obviously one limit is the speed of c. I imagine the other limit would be somewhere between the speed of c and quantum theory...

Just hangin' out there,

ST

Sorry for jabbering nonsensically, but, now that I think about it, I can't really relate to people on scientific terms. So practically all of what I say will be expressed in abstract terms, a complication that eerily mirrors the jist of what I'm trying to get at. For example, from the perspective of things which interact with time, the way in which things interact defines the relative reality in which they coexist. There is no common reality which brings things into interaction, not even time itself.

In other words, I have a theory suggesting unstable vacuum in a universe where all actions are reciprocated and reality is infinite.

I have a similar theory that I put forward, when I joined this community a few years back. I call it The Two Worlds Exchange or Accumulation/ Discharge Cycle - pos to neg, here to there, imagination (to come), memory (gone) and perception (here and now): as we go through the universe, the universe goes through us (things don't so much change as exchange). Is this the kind of thing you mean?

I have a similar theory that I put forward, when I joined this community a few years back. I call it The Two Worlds Exchange or Accumulation/ Discharge Cycle - pos to neg, here to there, imagination (to come), memory (gone) and perception (here and now): as we go through the universe, the universe goes through us (things don't so much change as exchange). Is this the kind of thing you mean?

Yes, very similar! Thank you. I'm attempting to describe an infinite matrix of intersecting dimensions which we call physical laws. These intersections and voids form what we know as anode potential (vaccum) competing with node potential (any and all manifestations of interaction) for total control in a universe where nothing is ever lost. And so we have a balancing tendency no matter how we turn the dial. For instance, when ice melts into water its known as a phase change. But what if at the turn of a dial (or dimension) the ice is actually annihilated and its energy is translated through chaotic anode potential but keeps all the information from the other dimensions (or dials) which did not change. Kinda like going through little micro-blackholes, I guess. The water then exists in the new temperature range. Extra energy is required to actually change phase because by turning the temp. up we have in-effect "pushed" this material over a "hill" of anode potential. But the matrix is infinite and energy is conserved.

Yes, very similar! Thank you. I'm attempting to describe an infinite matrix of intersecting dimensions which we call physical laws. These intersections and voids form what we know as anode potential (vaccum) competing with node potential (any and all manifestations of interaction) for total control in a universe where nothing is ever lost. And so we have a balancing tendency no matter how we turn the dial. For instance, when ice melts into water its known as a phase change. But what if at the turn of a dial (or dimension) the ice is actually annihilated and its energy is translated through chaotic anode potential but keeps all the information from the other dimensions (or dials) which did not change. Kinda like going through little micro-blackholes, I guess. The water then exists in the new temperature range. Extra energy is required to actually change phase because by turning the temp. up we have in-effect "pushed" this material over a "hill" of anode potential. But the matrix is infinite and energy is conserved.

Sounds a bit like Hugh Everett's 'Many Worlds' theory but with additions or suppositions from it. The last bit sounds like turning matter to energy, then back again (condensing, dispersing, then condensing again). This ties in with eastern philosophy and thought forms or ideas made concrete, then melted back into the ether or infinity (nothing is lost just altered, then recaptured at a later date).