Science Forums

New Kid on the Block... 7DSUSYstrings

7DSUSYstrings

I'm a recent doc. My research covers a wide spectrum. An inventive, innovative, imaginative mind. When I make a statement about some speculation, or "claim" as some interpret such, I rarely give direct answers to interrogation. I prefer to ask questions that prod the questor into answering their own query. This is to corroborate my own findings.

It appears I can't add a link yet, but I have a site that deals with "out of the box" thinking.

In 1999 I submitted a theory to NASA concerning the interior of Sol (our sun) and other stars as well. In 2005 SOHO had made sufficient orbits to refine their own findings and provide proof that my theory was correct. Since then, the findings have provided enough data to expand my own theory, so my post doc work involves interpretting the new data.

This same work has provided some keys that tend to unify Supersymmetry & String theory. It expands the 11D concept in a sense. I began developing 7D theory on my own (I fund my own research with other forms of work: I'm a gifted artist, carpenter, architect + )

7D is not that difficult to understand. It is basically a taxonomy of root dimensions. It views Geometry, for instance, as a single dimension with several sub-dimensions, including 3 spacial dimensions, volume, surface and expansion (or inflation if you prefer) as we compare to similar triangles, for example. These dimensions are affected progressively by Material Properties, Energy Properties, Motion Characteristics, Temporal characteristics, Relativistic Properties and Autonomic Characteristics.

I wield a Stratocaster...

Dr. C.

I will hereby refer to you as Dr. C :)

Welcome to Hypography, the only place you know where there are a few people that actually understand and can relate to what you are talking about.... and whoever they are, what is the taxonomy of root dimensions?

jk, ofcourse, google is my friend :) wait or maybe i am google's friend... whatever, point is, welcome, i am really looking forward to reading your posts, i think we don't lack highly qualified people, but we certainly always welcome them to our little den :)

btw, you should be able to add a link now, i hope :)

Hi, Alexander.

(Ironically, I wrote a SciFi novel about time travel about 8 years ago. The lead character's name was Alexander...)

Root dimensions are, as Webster defines dimension, the key "scopes of things." When we look at dimensions, as the classic string theory does for example, we are looking at measurements. For instance, as Susskind would depict, a circle is a one dimensional sphere within a 2 dimensional plane; the circle and the ra(y)dial dimension from the center outward, or its altitude. A spherical shell is 3 dimensional, the 3rd dimension, once again altitude and so on. String theory sees (originally) 10 dimensions, but in 7D theory those dimensions are subdimensions that fall into Geometric Properties and Energy Properties, thus 2 dimensions, or 4 if we consider the Motion Characteristics and Temporal Characteristics of fluctuations, or "quantum jitters." The latter two characteristics would actually expand string theory into 12 or more sub-dimensions.

When we think of reality, the fields concept suggests that from zero point energy a multitude of universes is possible. Possible, yes, but unlikely because sooner or later one of these "multiverses" would be created around a cosmological constant (CC) that would expand toward infinity at velocity approaching infinity. It would consume and likely be fatal to other universes having more viable CC's. Failed universes would eventually converge into a viable universe and develop a supersymmetry.

How's that for starters?

Oh... the link! The system here says verbotten...

Dr. C.

Doc; Nice to see your still around. I will warn you, this is a tough group when science is involved, but I have no interest in going back over our discussions, from elsewhere. I am curious however, wondering if you now have a computer at home or are still dependent on access at the library???

develop a supersymmetry

Isn't that really, really bad in a universe? Like if we had a symmetrical unieverse, we would still only have unclumped clouds of gas expanding because the inconsistencies cause swirls and clumping and ultimately more clumping, and eventually what we see today?

As far as i know, the amount of dimensions was a the problem with the string theory, in order for it to work, there was anywhere from 5 to something like 27 dimensions and all of the theories worked on paper? is that no why they wrote the M-theory?

Isn't that really, really bad in a universe? there was anywhere from 5 to something like 27 dimensions and all of the theories worked on paper? is that no why they wrote the M-theory?

M-branes are accompanied by P-branes:lol:

SUSY is not bad, just currently RIP (Research In Progress). At this point it is difficult to say much except all unresolved theory still points to the Anthropic Principle unless it is some complicated theory that left some important factors on the quantum-cosmic salad bar.

An example of this is stellar mechanics. For one, the special equation of state (Zel'dovich and Novikov by Thorne) doesn't support sustained fusion. Sustained or not, fusion generates helium and evidence shows relatively little escapes the photo sphere. Helium readily assembles itself after fusion or even stripping/bombardment in an accelerator per se. Helium has a relatively low critical pressure, thus liquification and solidification are almost a given within a star's compression. This is why NASA/ESA were able to detect a layer beneath the convection zone that "rotates as a solid sphere" (SOHO continued funding proposal 1997). Beneath that layer is molecular, then molten hydrogen. Other than the ongoing fusion reactions beneath the inner shell, highly compressed gas conveys plasma to the chromosphere where photons continue through the photo sphere.

That's what really goes on in Sol. To depict it otherwise, certain emergent factors must be ignored.

Strings need a new perspective to work and I speculate it will involve trajectory, infinity and zero point energy (ZPE) (aka dark energy, vacuum energy) and another type of particle to unify it with quantum supersymmetry.

Perhaps you can imagine the trajectory as one that forms a hypotroichoid. The strings circle back on themselves, but only after being affected by 7 sub-dimensional forces developing within the ZPE of an infinite omnidirectional vacuum.

Think of that and I'll be back soon...

Dr. C.

The lead character's name was Alexander

doc, doc, how do i play, what am i like, am i an introvert or an extrovert, optimist or pessimist... when's the play coming out again? and did i die at the end, like in some other sci-fi novels or am i at least that evil guy that gets to destroy the world at the end?

Perhaps you can imagine the trajectory as one that forms a hypotroichoid.

perty... that is an interesting trajectory, especially for a vibrating string motion.

so why not epitrochoid, what if strings orbit around the clump of the rest of the dimensions, perhaps a sort of a particle that combines them all.... not a particle in a traditional way, but an entity nontheless?

"Q1:" doc, doc, how do i play, what am i like,

"Q2:"so why not epitrochoid, what if strings orbit around the clump of the rest of the dimensions, perhaps a sort of a particle that combines them all.... not a particle in a traditional way, but an entity nontheless?

Q1:

A1: Good question. Alexander is the original time traveler. Sort of a "Buckaroo Bonzai plus." An introvert in his first life's iteration... heartbroke. He solves the temporal paradox and in his altered life iteration, he is a very successful extrovert. In a sense he is the hero, but also his own villain. It could become a more down to earth Dr. Who. What an oxymoron...:alien_dance:

Q2:

A2: The absolutely, endlessly infinite, almighty vacuum with it's infinite zero point energy would probably not allow it.

Thunderbird,

Pleased to meet you. All you mentioned plus computer graphics user and programmer. A hard edge realist, a surrealist and an inverted abstractionist rolled into one. I do murals or architectural renderings, elevations, floorplans, site excavation criteria, etc... (I started with a BScME)

Pyrotex,

Howdy do...

Astrophysics. (I'm not that Harvard dude either...) All I've published to date has been classified (and even disavowed) by NASA. (That's changing slowly.)

I hope to publish soon for the Scientific Community at large to moan and groan over...

Tormod,

Strats are the ultimate wang dang doodle...:hal_skeleton:

Moontan,

Hang onto your hat dude! My current research is on a practical matter-antimatter engine that will convert any recip, turbo or even a thruster to the new device. The fuel is currently something that should be classified, but a liter of the stuff should run a 440magnum type engine for twenty years or more. Down side? A gram of the processed fuel will explode with the force of a 1Mton H-bomb... My home was ransacked by ???? I already had the stuff on paper hidden or destroyed that could give away the farm. They got a few things. Luckily they overlooked the biological stuff I've been working on to grow pigments from. A runaway experiment could have spelled disaster big time. WE all got lucky...

Jackson,

I'm a more selective poster now. Yes. Library still. Things got worse. The *&%$#!! got my house (and the "TARDIS" (my weird laboratory that has the illusion of being a phone booth on the outside but is actually about 16' x 8' and looks bigger than that inside) I got all my equipment out ahead of the shnook...). It's not over yet. I turned the tables on him (Went after his lawyer for ethics in an injunction hearing. You should have seen that attorney and that shnook sweat in front of a bigger judge), now it's in the courts next month for a default judgement. His lawyers deserted him! He apparently cannot find one to take the case and it also appears most local attorneys don't want to mess with me. I should get a really decent settlement. If the guy's smart he'll settle out. He just might go to jail for fraud, perjury, etc.

This town is like a 95% vacuum. It sucks big time. But there are a few in the city planning that like my architecture. Best case scenario is we turn a dying town around and create a plethora of jobs... wish me luck!

Anyone know about the Farnsworth Fusor?

Back soon folks. Any threads where you'd like some input?

Dr. C.

Thunderbird,

I know a Gynocologist here locally. He is chief surgeon at a local hospital. He picked up a chisel one day and began some elegant works in agate.

IMO God's chisels and other sculpting tools are wormholes...

Dr. C

Strangly enough I understand that statement completly. I do lose myself in the process of bringing the stone to life. "The stone speaks, I am silent''

Anyone know about the Farnsworth Fusor?

Farnsworth-Hisch device to create nuclear fusion? The design that went against the conventional nuclear fusion design, to a much simpler, ion-shooting thingamajiggy. It uses electrostatic pressure to confine this process, and make it so the reaction does not touch the walls of the chamber, especially when one of those micro particle accelerators fires. If i'm not mistaken the fusor is used as a base for the design of a neutron generator, and as of recently (and this is where i read about it), there's been talk about a fusor-like/based device being used for power generation...

nope, never heard of it :)

It could become a more down to earth Dr. Who

coming from another place, in space ship

computer graphics user and programmer

same here, only i do a lot with graphics, photo, music and i've been called a programmer from hell, but close :coffee_n_pc:

Hang onto your hat dude! My current research is on a practical matter-antimatter engine that will convert any recip, turbo or even a thruster to the new device. The fuel is currently something that should be classified, but a liter of the stuff should run a 440magnum type engine for twenty years or more. Down side? A gram of the processed fuel will explode with the force of a 1Mton H-bomb... My home was ransacked by ???? I already had the stuff on paper hidden or destroyed that could give away the farm. They got a few things. Luckily they overlooked the biological stuff I've been working on to grow pigments from. A runaway experiment could have spelled disaster big time. WE all got lucky...

i wanna hear more about all that, both the matter/antimatter engine, the ransacking, the classified research, NASA classified papers, all of it, i love this kind of stuff :turtle: