Science Forums

Freethinker is slowing down

Tormod

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually in the middle(end?) of a debate with him right now over his favorite topic, religion!

Yeah, I've been checking on that one. Looks interesting, but the outcome seems rather predictable. Of course, it's usually great fun to watch. Every so often, someone will have a new argument, and that's always fun. I wish you the best of luck, but don't get discouraged, ok? :)

Just remember what the FAQ states, and try to have fun. Nothing is worth getting upset over, though you guys seem to be having a fairly gentle discussion thus far. He must really be busy these days... (Oh come on, Freethinker - smile! That was a joke!!!)

I enjoy debating, especially with someone who is more experianced and more knowledgable. I learn and I am better prepared for next time. I enjoy debating with him because, even though I know that he will best me in the end, I know that I will learn from it, and be better prepared next time.

I learn and I am better prepared for next time. I enjoy debating with him because, even though I know that he will best me in the end, I know that I will learn from it, and be better prepared next time.
but prudence is important. hidden fallacies will subtly alter your outlook and over-obsession will blind you from the truth.

Members: 629

Threads: 996

Top Poster: Freethinker (2471)

Ah back on top! Merry Solstice Tormod! :-)

What have you done to me? I had broken myself of the habit and now I've spent most of the day here....

Yes Irish and thanks. We are busier than ever with no letup in sight.

And to the rest of my fan club.... I try ..... But I need to try to pay more attention to my company or I won't have a PC or connection to use.

Where'd I put that salt?

Members: 629

Threads: 996

Top Poster: Freethinker (2471)

Ah back on top! Merry Solstice Tormod! :-)

Oh, I'll be back on top before then! :(

What have you done to me? I had broken myself of the habit and now I've spent most of the day here...
It gets addictive, doesn't it. We all thought you had enough free time. :).

And to the rest of my fan club.... I try ..... But I need to try to pay more attention to my company or I won't have a PC or connection to use.

Where'd I put that salt?

Just leave it in the gashing wounds you have probably caused all over the place. Wuohahahaha.... :)