Science Forums

Massage

wine

Massage is very therapeutic; inspite of that, the times I have gone I went for pleasure using muscle stiffness as the excuse. The best massage was at a health club I belonged to when I was younger. The massage babe used hot scented oils to rub me down for 45 min after a good workout. After that she told me to bake in the dry sauna for 15 min, until tender. After a good shower I felt like a millions bucks, with my tough hide now smooth and smelling mighty purdy.

Massage is very therapeutic; inspite of that, the times I have gone I went for pleasure using muscle stiffness as the excuse. The best massage was at a health club I belonged to when I was younger. The massage babe used hot scented oils to rub me down for 45 min after a good workout. After that she told me to bake in the dry sauna for 15 min, until tender. After a good shower I felt like a millions bucks, with my tough hide now smooth and smelling mighty purdy.

Couldn't get a masseur eh? :Guns:

Mating rituals across the spetrum are replete with ritualized contact between the sexes before any actual monkey buisnees get down.

This isn't definitive of all animals, however. Birds with elaborate plumage might do the whole mating-dance bit, but I've never seen my dog giving flowers to the neighbour's *****. It's more of a 'mission impossible' style covered approach, leopard-crawling when within visible range, ducking and diving behind the trees and shrubs, and then, when the ***** least expects is, the little bastard will pounce and have his way with her. Yes, I'm sure you could say that my dog is technically a rapist, and the neighbour's ***** a rapee. But there is not the smallest hint or inkling of foreplay there.

Mating rituals across the spetrum are replete with ritualized contact between the sexes before any actual monkey buisnees get down.

This isn't definitive of all animals, however. Birds with elaborate plumage might do the whole mating-dance bit, but I've never seen my dog giving flowers to the neighbour's *****. It's more of a 'mission impossible' style covered approach, leopard-crawling when within visible range, ducking and diving behind the trees and shrubs, and then, when the ***** least expects is, the little bastard will pounce and have his way with her. Yes, I'm sure you could say that my dog is technically a rapist, and the neighbour's ***** a rapee. But there is not the smallest hint or inkling of foreplay there.

Maybe dogs do practice foreplay, but my dog is just simply a maladjusted sex fiend.