Science Forums

A Nature-watch forum

hallenrm

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Lately I have discovered that threads on certain parts of nature like Birds, animals, plants or insects are quite popular.

I have been thinking of starting a thread on natural patterns, only I do not know which thread should I post in.

So a subforum on Naturewatch would be indeed welcome!

I think that's a great idea. Lots of possibilities for threads within it like one keeping track of bird migration patterns for instance. I say this after watching the back yard feeders fill up with Selasphorus hummingbirds the last few days, probably young and female Rufous Hummingbirds on their way to Central America from Alaska and Canada.

I think that's a great idea. Lots of possibilities for threads within it like one keeping track of bird migration patterns for instance. I say this after watching the back yard feeders fill up with Selasphorus hummingbirds the last few days, probably young and female Rufous Hummingbirds on their way to Central America from Alaska and Canada.

Have you seen the birding thread Hill? :bounce: