Science Forums

Food poisoning

Right below the center of my rib cage(the surplex?), I feel still have this strange pain. It almost feels sore.

But that might just be from all the puking I did after I left my original post.

Eailier that day, I ate a burger from carls junior that looked really questionable. The entire burger almost looked like it was the wrong color. Like it had been sitting around for a couple of days before being re-heated and served to me.

But I still ate it. Ever since I moved out on my own, I'll eat anything that comes my way. And unfortunately, this time, I payed for it.

but all in all, I'm feeling a lot better than I did. Still not 100 percent, But I think that's because I couldn't eat anything yesterday. This morning I woke up and had my first bite of food since that damn burger. An entire apple!

And I'm about to attempt eating some malt o meal and a MultiVitamin.

Just for the heck of information, typical symptoms of food poisoning are vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, sudden diarrhea. All that within one or two days.

Then, if the contaminant is serious, you might get fevers, chills, bloody stool, dehydration, etc.

I doubt there's much to worry about, seeing that it's getting better. Still, I strongly suggest you seek real medical attention, if you've not done so yet.

Just for the heck of information, typical symptoms of food poisoning are vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, sudden diarrhea. All that within one or two days.

Wow, that hit the nail on the head for me. The first two days after eating that burger, I got slammed with all of those symptoms.

and I'll check and see if my health insurance is back yet. I'm in school now, so it should be.