Science Forums

Time Storms In The Matrix.

aurumsolis

Time Storms In The Matrix.

The Incredible but true accounts of rips in the matrix of time and reality.

The more we learn about the nature of reality, the more mysterious it seems. Fantasies like The Matrix films propose that life as we know it on this planet is nothing more than a highly complex computer simulation generated and imposed on our minds by sophisticated machines.

any version of existence could then be this "computer simulation program" you speak of.

Therefore you are saying anything imaginable is a program.

Existence itself, is what existence is. Whether you call it a program , or what you call reality, it is unrelated. It simply is what it is, in any stage you view it. That is the beautty of existence. Its godly in itself.

Anyhow, thats why I dont care what you call it. What matters is understanding it. But I see how viewing it differently could assist in understanding. I believe a similar idea is plausible.

What I think is there must be one fundamental thing. For how could things seperate of eachother without having a related origin? If you exclude an origin of all things and all fundamental things, I think you open the idea that it was all created and designed.

One fundamentally fatal flaw in your argument is the following:

If we exist in some sort of computer simulation handily called the "Matrix", who says the machines controlling us aren't operating in their own "Matrix", operated by an even higher-up machine intelligence, that's of course living in its own "Matrix", and they are being conned into believing that they are living in reality, but in actual fact, they are also living in a "Matrix". Ad infinitum. Ad nauseum.

The "Matrix" concept can't be disproven, and makes for good fiction. But that's about it. Same with religion, but I won't say the fiction is as good.