Science Forums

Profess Jesus yet follow Moses

stanleyg

Please refrain from using our forums as a place to preach.

My thread sought to remedy or explain a social problem of how religion affects hatred among Christians.

Obviously, you misconstrue the definition of preach or theology. I discussed my belief. I didn't trespass to preach or proselyte anyone to convert to Christianity.

I confine each of my threads to listing the definitons of words and my scientific technique to assert them to convey my thoughts. It is defined as teaching, rather than preaching.

I haven't disrespected any member in our forum although several have inflamed me for being courteous or polite.

Jesus didn't do anything to hurt anyone, yet look at how the world mistreated him.

Jesus and Moses were quite different. Moses preached law for righteousness, i.e, ten commandments, while Jesus taught about faith, i.e, inner voice. Mose provided a collective way or a one size fits all solution to get in good with God. While Jesus taught individualism allowing room for differences. Jesus also preached love your enemy, so one person would not judge another, allowing that other room to be true to themselves. The forum is part Moses and part Jesus. If one discusses religion Moses comes out. If one discusses science Jesus comes out. Theology forums are very similar but with opposite criterion.