Science Forums

Genetic Frequency telephone

ryan2006

Let's not joke around you and I both know that this is a possible invention.

I certainly do not know that this is a possible invention!! How can you even claim the possibility of such technology when you cannot describe the reasoning behind its function. You can't even give an outside source to back up your claims. ;)

Well sir, my answer is this, that is the problem with the patent process. We go years holding on to a concept or an idea and it is suppose to be that only the inventor can apply for the patent but where did he or she get the idea from from people like me. I had a concept for a remote light switch that used a sensor system. Like anything else you have to provide disclosures which are not full proof. My feeling is this. Money can't make you happy only peace with yourself without inaction. With this I am sharing like it should be. Patents are often first thought of as concepts and if my understanding is correct you pay people to do the process of inventing. I would only hope that if you made money off of other peoples concepts that not only would you remember who gave you the idea and also to either pay them or whatever arrangement you could make because without the concept you have nothing and giving only a little will give you nothing in return. I call for a vote.

New ideas are wonderful things, but they will only fall out of existence if the originator of them fails to adequately convey their intent and meaning to others, or put in the necessary effort on their own to make their ideas actualize.

If that didn't make sense to you, I'll restate. Your idea may have merit. It may turn into a wonderful technology. It does, however, require more information and understanding to take seriously. You were asked a question for further information and responded that you didn't have a clue, then reacted as if everyone were attacking you. It's a good idea to better understand your own position before reacting to that taken by others.

Big Dog, I consulted someone in a bar the other night. He said 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration that means 1% is the concept 99% is the actual development the people that make it work. I only offered 1% that is all I had to give but that 1% may spark the other 99%.

I may react problematically to something but that does not mean that I do not try to achieve inner peace that does transcend to the peace of all. At any rate, I hope that someone adopts this 1%inspiration cause I think it would be beneficial for progress in communications.

The man at the bar said he believed Einstien was quoted as saying 1%/99%.

Peace,

Ryan

Ryan, you have the quote correct. 1% inspiration 99% persperation. You have an idea, but it is not to the 1% yet. I have seen things about how people have a unique electrical field that they generate. And that you could have a device on you that would read the field of anyone that you came in contact with. It would essentially keep a record of everyone you had shaken hands with. I am not sure how you would turn that into a phone, but you could certainly examine this and see what other uses it might come into.

Don't stop examining the idea just because you get some flack from people. Find the threads of truth in the criticism, and use it to make the cloth stronger.

Bill

Big Dog,

You know you are right in probably all aspects. I just put the idea out there to see how people would respond. Edison didn't didn't necessarily invent the telephone though. I think that is right. The people he employed did. I can't employ anyone that is responible for deciphering genetic codes and frequencies but maybe in another lifetime. Ha.

PEACE,

Ryan